With more options and parameters than other spot-check devices, the Welch Allyn Spot Vital Signs LXi allows you to customize the device to meet your specific needs. Take vitals in about half the time as other spot-check devices with superior reliability. The easy to use layout improves your workflow and patient satisfaction.
Features and Benefits
- SureBP technology measures blood pressure in about 15 seconds as the cuff is inflating resulting in time savings for you and improved comfort for your patients, pulse rate and MAP included.
- Choice of SureTemp® Plus or Braun ThermoScan® PRO 4000 ear thermometer.
- Choice of Masimo® or Nellcor® pulse oximetry.
- Ability to manually enter weight, height, respiration rate, and pain level; calculates Body Mass Index.
- Connects to select Healthometer digital scales.
- 50-reading memory allows retrieval of previous data for review, to print or to download later.
- Error messages give you descriptions and real solutions”not just error codes.
- Bigger, brighter LCD display provides greater visibility from farther distances.
- Now available with wireless connectivity option to transmit vitals directly to your hospital EHR! (wireless option available in U.S. and Canada only)
- Spot Vital Signs LXi Unit
- Choice of Braun ThermoScan PRO 4000 or SureTemp Plus Thermometer
- Choice of Masimo or Nellcor SpO2
- 25 Probe Covers
- (1) Adult Cuff
- (1) Large Adult Cuff
- (1) 5 ft Blood Pressure Hose
- (1) Lithium Ion Battery
- (1) Power Cord
- User Manual
- 2-year warranty on vital sign device.
- 1-year warranty on battery.
- 1-year warranty on SureTemp probe.