The VI-1220P multi-parameter monitor provides essential measurement parameters such as SpO2, NIBP, and CO2, and offers high cost-performance ratio to give care teams throughout the hospital more of the information they need right at the patient’s side, such as ambulance, doctors’ office, out-patient department, and post-operative.
Features and Benefits
- 12.1” LCD high resolution display
- Resistance to high electromagnetic power and is protected against defibrillation effects
- Large font display for distant visibility
- User friendly operating user interface with feature rich popup menus, dialogue boxes and rotary mouse.
- Digital SpO2 technology offers anti-motion and anti-low perfusion functions
- Unique one-screen all-lead ECG display, which can facilitate the diagnosis and analysis of cardiac disease.
- Audio and visual comprehensive alarm with configurable vital sign limit settings.
- 168 hours tabular and graphic trends & data storage
- Capable of printing vital signs data, EKG charts, waveforms with optional built-in thermal recorder.
- EtCO2 socket made ready. EtCO2 measurement is a plug-n-play with optional
- Respironics sidestream/mainstream CO2 sensor module.
- Drug concentration calculation.
- Heart Rate
- SpO2 (Pulse reading & PLETH waveform)
- S-T Analysis
- Built-in rechargeable battery
- EtCO2 sensor socket ready
Optional Features: Built-in thermal printer, Nellcor I SpO2 module w/ sensor, Respironics Capnostat 5 Mainstream OR LoFlo Sidestream EtCO2 Sensor
- EKG Input: 3- or 5-lead, 12-lead EKG input (option)
- EKG Lead: I, II, III, aVR, aVL, aVF, V, V1-V6 (option)
- Gain Choice: AUTO, 0.25x, 0.5x, 1.0x, 2.0x, 4.0x
- Scanning Speed: 12.5mm/s, 25mm/s, 50mm/s
- Heart Rate Range:
- 3- or 5-lead EKG module – 10-350 bpm
- 12-lead ECG module – 25-254bpm
- Frequency Response:
- 3- or 5-lead EKG module – MON 0.5-40Hz, OPS 1-25Hz
- 12-lead EKG module – MON 0.5-25Hz, OPS 1-15Hz
- Measurement Method: Automatic oscillometry
- Patient Types: Adults/Pediatrics/Neonate
- Measurement Parameters: Systolic, Mean, Diastolic
- Measurement Range: 10-270mmHg
- Units of Measurement: mmHg/Kpa
- Static Accuracy: ±2% or ±3 mmHg, whichever is greater
- Clinical Accuracy: ±5 mmHg average error, <=8 mmHg standard deviation
- Display: Digital and PLETH waveform
- Measurement Range: 0-100% Resolution: 1%
- Pulse Rate Range: 25-250BPM Accuracy: ±1% or ±1 bpm, whichever is greater
- Resolution: 1BPM
- Measurement range: 25.0–45.0°C
- Accuracy: ±0.1°C
- Unit: Celsius (°C), Fahrenheit (ºF)