The ReVel® Portable Critical Care Ventilator provides high-performance ventilation on the fly for your pediatric to adult patients weighing at least 5 kg. To help manage high-acuity patients during transport, the ventilator features the patented ActivCore™ gas delivery system. From initial emergency to the emergency room, the ReVel ventilator automates ventilation without patient circuit disconnection—for continuous care.
– Main Battery
– Power Adapter w/Power Cord
– Oxygen (O2) Hose
– Carrying Case
– O2 Sensor Cable
– O2 Sensor
– O2 Tee
– Operator’s Manual
– 12-Month Warranty on Vent, *3-Year on Turbine
Easy to use
Based on the trusted LTV® series ventilator platform, ReVel will quickly and easily guide healthcare workers through its intuitive preset defaults so ventilation is delivered quickly and effectively.
Lightweight for portability
The portable ventilator weighs only 9.5 lbs., yet built with the same power and synchrony as a complex critical care vent. Whether you need to initiate NIV or intubate, ReVel conveniently travels with the patient.
The hot-swappable, four-hour battery in the ReVel ventilator provides continuous power to extend transport capabilities.
Facilitates spontaneous breathing trial (SBT) decision making. Studies show that patients who tolerate an SBT for 30 to 120 minutes successfully discontinue ventilation at least 77% of the time.*
Integrated pulse oximeter
The tranport ventilator enables you to monitor blood oxygen saturation (SpO2) and pulse rate during transport or in lieu of central monitoring.
Puritan Bennett 540™ Ventilator System
Now you can send patients home with the same innovative Puritan Bennett ventilator technology that hospitals have used for decades. The Puritan Bennett 540™ Portable Ventilator offers both pressure and volume modes for the treatment of most chronic respiratory pathologies and neuromuscular diseases. The internal lithium-ion battery provides up to 11 hours*(depending on settings and other factors) of battery life, allowing patients improved mobility. The real time battery life indicator displays remaining internal battery life in hours and minutes. The Puritan Bennett 540 Portable Ventilator also incorporates a large, easy-to-read display screen and intuitive, menu-driven navigation.
Features of the Puritan Bennett 540 Ventilator:
– Small and lightweight (6.0” H x 9.25” W x 12.4” D, and 9.9 lbs)
– Pressure and volume ventilation
– Invasive and noninvasive ventilation
– Up to 11 hours*(depending on settings and other factors) of patient mobility (with internal lithium-ion battery)
– Real time battery life indicator
– Integrated low pressure oxygen
– Single- or double-limb breathing circuit
– VTE monitoring with double-limb circuit
– Waveform screens
– Adults and children 5 kg or greater
– Remote alarm capabilities
Indications For Usage –
– The Puritan Bennett 540 Portable Ventilator is indicated for the continuous or intermittent mechanical ventilatory support of patients weighing at least 5 kg who require mechanical ventilation. The ventilator is a restricted medical device intended for use by qualified, trained personnel under the direction of a physician. Specifically, the ventilator is applicable for adult and pediatric patients who require the following general types of ventilatory support, as prescribed by an attending physician:
– Positive Pressure Ventilation
– Assist/Control, SIMV, or CPAP modes of ventilation
– Breath types including Volume, Pressure Control and Pressure Support
– The ventilator is suitable for use in institutional, home, and transport settings. It is not intended for use as an emergency transport ventilator.
* On a fully charged battery at a setting of PIP = 10 cmH2O, VT = 200 ml and Rate = 20 bpm. Level adjustments, environmental conditions and physiological characteristics of the patient affect battery life.
Accessories for the Puritan Bennett 540 Ventilator (Call or email to order) –
– Circuits and Filters – A complete range of compatible ventilator circuits and filters are available.
– Cart – A small, stable cart is available to transport the patient’s ventilator, humidifier, and other accessories to other areas of the facility.
– Dual Bag – This bag easily adapts the Puritan Bennett 540™ Portable Ventilator to a wheelchair. The Dual Bag can also be carried by a caregiver as a backpack.
– Car Charger – Power runs the ventilator, providing peace of mind when away from home.
Philips Respironics Trilogy 100 Ventilator
Simple Ventilation. Sophisticated Technology. Trilogy makes invasive and noninvasive home ventilation less complicated with a simplified user interface and Respironics’ proven BiPAP technology for greater versatility. Its lightweight design and internal and detachable batteries make portability easier for patients on the go. Simplicity Light, versatile, and easy to use, Trilogy100 offers clinicians and patients one of life’s greatest qualities – simplicity. Whether at home or in alternative care sites, the
Trilogy100 portable volume and pressure support ventilator with BiPAP technology is made for adult and pediatric use. Offers Two Circuit Options Interchangeable active and passive exhalation porting blocks give clinicians the flexibility to choose the best available circuit and interface for patients. Its internal PEEP, combined with a single limb circuit, creates an uncomplicated application. Portability Trilogy100 has been designed with portability in mind.
• Weighs 5 kg (11 lb.)
• Includes 3-hour internal and 3-hour detachable batteries
• Ability to connect to an external lead acid battery DirectView Ventilation Management Software
Trilogy100 provides ventilation data and prescription management through the use of an SD memory card.
– Temperature: 5°C – 40°C
– Relative humidity: 15% – 95%
– Atmospheric pressure: 110 kPa to 60 kPa
– Weight: 11 lbs, 5 kgs
– Size: 6.6″L x 11.2″W x 9.3″H (16.68 cm L x 28.45 cm W x 23.52 cm H)
– Circuit types: Active with PAP, passive
– Ventilation types: Volume control, pressure control, bilevel
– Volume modes: AC, SIMV (w/PS), CV
– Pressure modes: CPAP, S, S/T, T, PC-SIMV (w/PS)
– IPAP: 4 – 50 cm H20
– EPAP: 0 – 25 cm H20 for active circuits; 4 – 25 cm H20 for passive circuits
– CPAP: 4 – 20 cm H20 for passive circuits
– PEEP: 0 – 25 cm H20 for active circuits; 4 – 25 cm H20 for passive circuits
– Pressure support differential: 0 – 30 cm H20
Measured Patient Parameters:
– Tidal volume: 50 – 2000 ml
– Breath rate: 0 – 60 for AC mode, 1 – 60 for all other modes
– Inspiratory time: 0.3 – 5.0 secs
– Rise time: 1 – 6
– Ramp start pressure: 0 – 25 cm H20 for active circuits; 4 – 25 cm H20 for passive circuits; 4 – 19 cm H20 in CPAP mode
– Ramp length: Off, 5 – 45 minutes
– Flex: Off, 1 – 3
– Flow trigger sensitivity: 1 – 9 l/min
– Flow cycle: 10% – 90%
– Apnea rate: 4 – 60 BPM
– Tidal volume: 0 – 2000 ml
– Minute ventilation: 0 – 99 l/min
– Leak rate: 0 – 200 l/min
– Respiratory rate: 0 – 80 BPM
– Peak inspiratory flow: 0 – 200 l/min
– Peak inspiratory pressure: 0 – 99 cm H20
– Mean airway pressure: 0 – 99 cm H20
– Percentage patient triggered breaths: 0 – 100%
– I:E ratio: 9.9:1 to 1:9.9
– Circui:t disconnect: Off, 10 – 60 secs
– Apnea: Off, 10 – 60 secs
– High tidal volume: Off, 50 – 2000 ml
– Low tidal volume: Off, 50 – 2000 ml
– High minute ventilation: Off, .1 – 99 l/min
– Low minute ventilation: Off, .1 – 99 l/min
– High respiratory rate: Off, 4 – 80 BPM
– Low respiratory rate: Off, 4 – 80 BPM
The Trilogy200 respirator systems are considered a more sensitive therapeutic range compared to the Trilogy100. Its proximal flow sensors and efficient leak detection assist in the delivery of higher respiratory operations in a safe and risk free manner. When purchasing a new ventilation system, syncing the support to your breathing rhythms can be difficult, but with the advanced technology of the 200 series, it makes synchronization easier, more comfortable and of the greatest quality.
This mechanism has been designed for improved compatibility with patients who rely on higher levels of inspiratory function and leak detection technologies. Its versatility allows patients to develop custom operations and solutions that are most suitable for clinical needs. The 3 setting operations of these machines deliver the highest levels of precision in its modern design.
For chronic care and reliance on reliable and lengthy battery operation, these systems have been created to attach a lead acid battery to the unit. It incorporates a 3 hour built-in and 3 hour detached battery with a 5kg (11 pound) weight making it easier to move around as needed. The machine has incorporated an SD card system making it possible to monitor and manage your prescription requirements.
The Trilogy200 has an Auto Trak detection feature compensating for leaks and supporting the easy breathing rates and requirements of all persons. This highly sensitive therapeutic feature has been designed to identify the inspiration and expiration in pediatric and adult patients. All models incorporate superior ventilation operations with customizable DirectView software to track patient prescriptions.
The Trilogy202 is a larger ventilation machine that includes the management of volume and pressure. Its quiet operation makes for better rest and prevents against any noises or disruptions. Modern mechanisms have become an important part of respiratory maintenance and provides patients with the reliability and safe operations needed for extended ventilation and full functionality.
This range helps patients who are confined to their homes delivering the high standard hospital care and ventilation operations. Its leak compensated volume aims to regulate its leak detection more readily and efficiently providing peace of mind that the correct measures are in place. The Trilogy models possess a standard user interface, including its ventilation modes to better synchronize breathing and support patient comfort.
Its versatile design and 5.6kg weight makes it easy to transport from home to he hospital or within clinical environments. Its internal battery lasts for 3 hours while a detachable battery delivers an additional 3 hour operation. The compact design and flexibility of these mechanisms have contributed to its ease of portability and simple operations that produce an exceptional outcome.
We provide exceptional ventilators designed for home and intra-hospital environments where reliable, powerful, efficient and customized operation are necessary. Ranging from the Trilogy100 to 202 models, each offers an exceptional range of features that Phillips delivers with every type of respiratory machine and patient comfort. Our services include the sale of trusted respiration mechanisms in the industry including used equipment at more affordable prices, the repair and calibration of ventilators.