The paraPAC plus delivers the versatility to deliver mechanical ventilation, demand and free fl ow oxygen therapy and CPAP all from one compact, lightweight unit.
The paraPAC plus is designed for use in a wide range of environments. This includes the use in hospitals and in more demanding locations such as ambulances, aircraft, outdoors and in MRI scanners.
This ventilator is tested for these extreme situations to ensure the optimum patient care can be delivered by the user.
Features and Benefits
- Use in MRI scanner to 3 Tesla
- Built in oxygen therapy facility
- CPAP and integrated PEEP
- Demand system, allowing the patient to breath with the ventilator
- Light Weight and Rugged
- Manual breath with Pneupac patented volume limiter
- Fits to exciting Pneupac brackets
- Luminescent manometer
- Display of inspiratory and expiratory pressure
- Hyperinflation accessory for neonatal ventilation.
- Measurements: 240 x 165 x 93mm (9.25 x 6.5 x 3.7in)
- Tidal Volume: 70-1500ml
- Frequency: 8-40bpm
- I:E ratio: 1:2
- FiO²: 50% and 100%,
- Pressure Relief Value and Alarm: 20-60cm H²O
- Power source Medical Oxygen: 280-600kPa
- Patient circuit: 1.5m long
- PEEP range: 0-20cm H²O
- Oxygen Flow range: 0-35L/min (model 310 only)
- CPAP: up to max of 10-16cm H2O at 35l/min fl ow (depending on patient condition)
- 3 Tesla field strength
- 7.5 Tesla/m (750g/CM) spatial gradient
- Open bore shielded magnet
- High Pressure
- Low Pressure (Disconnect)
- Low battery
- Low supply gas
Battery for Alarms: