Newport HT70 Plus Ventilator
|PATIENT RANGE||Infant/Pediatric (≥5 kg) – Adult|
|Modes (Pressure or Volume)||A/CMV|
|NIV (non-invasive ventilation)||available in all modes|
|VT (Tidal Volume)||50 to 2,200 mL|
|RR (Respiratory Rate)||1 to 99 b /min|
|i Time (Inspiratory Time)||0.1 to 3.0 sec|
|PEEP/CPAP||0 to 30 cmH2O/0 to 30 mbar|
|PS (Pressure Support)||0 to 60 cmH2O/0 to 60 mbar *|
|Flow||6 to 100 L/min|
|I:E Ratio||1:99 to 3:1|
|PC (Pressure Control)||5 to 60 cmH2O/5 to 60 mbar|
|Ptrig (Sensitivity)||-9.9 to 0 cmH2O/-9.9 to 0 mbar|
|Manual Inflation||3 sec maximum|
|F I O 2 (Optional) +||.21 to 1.00|
|Bias Flow||7 L/min with PEEP
3 to 30 L/min (when NIV is On)
|PS Max i time||0.1 to 3.0 sec|
|PS % Exp. Threshold||5 to 55%|
|Slope Rise||1 to 10|
|Flow Wave Pattern||square or descending|
|Auto Lock function||ON / OFF|
|Language Selection||multiple language options|
|Remote Alarm||Normally Open or Closed|
*PEEP + PS cannot exceed 60 cmH2O/mbar
|Paw (Peak, Mean, Base)||VT I (insp. tidal volume)|
|MV I (insp. minute volume)||Peak Insp. Flow|
|Integrated Battery Pack||RR tot (total respiratory rate)|
|Back up internal battery||I:E Ratio|
|F I O 2 +|
|High Airway Pressure||Low Airway Pressure|
|High Baseline Pressure||Low Baseline Pressure|
|High Resp. Rate||Back-up Ventilation Alert|
|High Insp. Minute Volume||Low Insp. Minute Volume|
|High F I O 2 +||Low F I O 2 +|
|Device Alert||Low Battery|
+ Only available with optional O2 Sensor installed
|Events||Record up to 1,000 events with Parameter settings|
|Trends||Displays trend graphs for last 72 hours|
|Help||Touch any button for a tutorial of that feature|
|Domains||Basic, transport and hospital|
|Export Data||Capture/download events & trends|
|Patient Presets||Customized or Default|
|Customized Back Up Ventilation||Link with Apnea and/or Low MV and customize settings|$5,500.00
ReVel® Ventilator | PTV Series
The ReVel® Portable Critical Care Ventilator provides high-performance ventilation on the fly for your pediatric to adult patients weighing at least 5 kg. To help manage high-acuity patients during transport, the ventilator features the patented ActivCore™ gas delivery system. From initial emergency to the emergency room, the ReVel ventilator automates ventilation without patient circuit disconnection—for continuous care.
– Main Battery
– Power Adapter w/Power Cord
– Oxygen (O2) Hose
– Carrying Case
– O2 Sensor Cable
– O2 Sensor
– O2 Tee
– Operator’s Manual
– 12-Month Warranty on Vent, *3-Year on Turbine
Easy to use
Based on the trusted LTV® series ventilator platform, ReVel will quickly and easily guide healthcare workers through its intuitive preset defaults so ventilation is delivered quickly and effectively.
Lightweight for portability
The portable ventilator weighs only 9.5 lbs., yet built with the same power and synchrony as a complex critical care vent. Whether you need to initiate NIV or intubate, ReVel conveniently travels with the patient.
The hot-swappable, four-hour battery in the ReVel ventilator provides continuous power to extend transport capabilities.
Facilitates spontaneous breathing trial (SBT) decision making. Studies show that patients who tolerate an SBT for 30 to 120 minutes successfully discontinue ventilation at least 77% of the time.*
Integrated pulse oximeter
The tranport ventilator enables you to monitor blood oxygen saturation (SpO2) and pulse rate during transport or in lieu of central monitoring.
Puritan Bennett 540™ Ventilator System
Now you can send patients home with the same innovative Puritan Bennett ventilator technology that hospitals have used for decades. The Puritan Bennett 540™ Portable Ventilator offers both pressure and volume modes for the treatment of most chronic respiratory pathologies and neuromuscular diseases. The internal lithium-ion battery provides up to 11 hours*(depending on settings and other factors) of battery life, allowing patients improved mobility. The real time battery life indicator displays remaining internal battery life in hours and minutes. The Puritan Bennett 540 Portable Ventilator also incorporates a large, easy-to-read display screen and intuitive, menu-driven navigation.
Features of the Puritan Bennett 540 Ventilator:
– Small and lightweight (6.0” H x 9.25” W x 12.4” D, and 9.9 lbs)
– Pressure and volume ventilation
– Invasive and noninvasive ventilation
– Up to 11 hours*(depending on settings and other factors) of patient mobility (with internal lithium-ion battery)
– Real time battery life indicator
– Integrated low pressure oxygen
– Single- or double-limb breathing circuit
– VTE monitoring with double-limb circuit
– Waveform screens
– Adults and children 5 kg or greater
– Remote alarm capabilities
Indications For Usage –
– The Puritan Bennett 540 Portable Ventilator is indicated for the continuous or intermittent mechanical ventilatory support of patients weighing at least 5 kg who require mechanical ventilation. The ventilator is a restricted medical device intended for use by qualified, trained personnel under the direction of a physician. Specifically, the ventilator is applicable for adult and pediatric patients who require the following general types of ventilatory support, as prescribed by an attending physician:
– Positive Pressure Ventilation
– Assist/Control, SIMV, or CPAP modes of ventilation
– Breath types including Volume, Pressure Control and Pressure Support
– The ventilator is suitable for use in institutional, home, and transport settings. It is not intended for use as an emergency transport ventilator.
* On a fully charged battery at a setting of PIP = 10 cmH2O, VT = 200 ml and Rate = 20 bpm. Level adjustments, environmental conditions and physiological characteristics of the patient affect battery life.
Accessories for the Puritan Bennett 540 Ventilator (Call or email to order) –
– Circuits and Filters – A complete range of compatible ventilator circuits and filters are available.
– Cart – A small, stable cart is available to transport the patient’s ventilator, humidifier, and other accessories to other areas of the facility.
– Dual Bag – This bag easily adapts the Puritan Bennett 540™ Portable Ventilator to a wheelchair. The Dual Bag can also be carried by a caregiver as a backpack.
– Car Charger – Power runs the ventilator, providing peace of mind when away from home.
The Phillips Trilogy200 Portable Ventilator
The Trilogy200 respirator systems are considered a more sensitive therapeutic range compared to the Trilogy100. Its proximal flow sensors and efficient leak detection assist in the delivery of higher respiratory operations in a safe and risk free manner. When purchasing a new ventilation system, syncing the support to your breathing rhythms can be difficult, but with the advanced technology of the 200 series, it makes synchronization easier, more comfortable and of the greatest quality.
This mechanism has been designed for improved compatibility with patients who rely on higher levels of inspiratory function and leak detection technologies. Its versatility allows patients to develop custom operations and solutions that are most suitable for clinical needs. The 3 setting operations of these machines deliver the highest levels of precision in its modern design.
For chronic care and reliance on reliable and lengthy battery operation, these systems have been created to attach a lead acid battery to the unit. It incorporates a 3 hour built-in and 3 hour detached battery with a 5kg (11 pound) weight making it easier to move around as needed. The machine has incorporated an SD card system making it possible to monitor and manage your prescription requirements.
The Trilogy200 has an Auto Trak detection feature compensating for leaks and supporting the easy breathing rates and requirements of all persons. This highly sensitive therapeutic feature has been designed to identify the inspiration and expiration in pediatric and adult patients. All models incorporate superior ventilation operations with customizable DirectView software to track patient prescriptions.
The Philips Trilogy202 Ventilator
The Trilogy202 is a larger ventilation machine that includes the management of volume and pressure. Its quiet operation makes for better rest and prevents against any noises or disruptions. Modern mechanisms have become an important part of respiratory maintenance and provides patients with the reliability and safe operations needed for extended ventilation and full functionality.
This range helps patients who are confined to their homes delivering the high standard hospital care and ventilation operations. Its leak compensated volume aims to regulate its leak detection more readily and efficiently providing peace of mind that the correct measures are in place. The Trilogy models possess a standard user interface, including its ventilation modes to better synchronize breathing and support patient comfort.
Its versatile design and 5.6kg weight makes it easy to transport from home to he hospital or within clinical environments. Its internal battery lasts for 3 hours while a detachable battery delivers an additional 3 hour operation. The compact design and flexibility of these mechanisms have contributed to its ease of portability and simple operations that produce an exceptional outcome.
We provide exceptional ventilators designed for home and intra-hospital environments where reliable, powerful, efficient and customized operation are necessary. Ranging from the Trilogy100 to 202 models, each offers an exceptional range of features that Phillips delivers with every type of respiratory machine and patient comfort. Our services include the sale of trusted respiration mechanisms in the industry including used equipment at more affordable prices, the repair and calibration of ventilators.
Philips Respironics Trilogy 100 Ventilator
Simple Ventilation. Sophisticated Technology. Trilogy makes invasive and noninvasive home ventilation less complicated with a simplified user interface and Respironics’ proven BiPAP technology for greater versatility. Its lightweight design and internal and detachable batteries make portability easier for patients on the go. Simplicity Light, versatile, and easy to use, Trilogy100 offers clinicians and patients one of life’s greatest qualities – simplicity. Whether at home or in alternative care sites, the
Trilogy100 portable volume and pressure support ventilator with BiPAP technology is made for adult and pediatric use. Offers Two Circuit Options Interchangeable active and passive exhalation porting blocks give clinicians the flexibility to choose the best available circuit and interface for patients. Its internal PEEP, combined with a single limb circuit, creates an uncomplicated application. Portability Trilogy100 has been designed with portability in mind.
• Weighs 5 kg (11 lb.)
• Includes 3-hour internal and 3-hour detachable batteries
• Ability to connect to an external lead acid battery DirectView Ventilation Management Software
Trilogy100 provides ventilation data and prescription management through the use of an SD memory card.
– Temperature: 5°C – 40°C
– Relative humidity: 15% – 95%
– Atmospheric pressure: 110 kPa to 60 kPa
– Weight: 11 lbs, 5 kgs
– Size: 6.6″L x 11.2″W x 9.3″H (16.68 cm L x 28.45 cm W x 23.52 cm H)
– Circuit types: Active with PAP, passive
– Ventilation types: Volume control, pressure control, bilevel
– Volume modes: AC, SIMV (w/PS), CV
– Pressure modes: CPAP, S, S/T, T, PC-SIMV (w/PS)
– IPAP: 4 – 50 cm H20
– EPAP: 0 – 25 cm H20 for active circuits; 4 – 25 cm H20 for passive circuits
– CPAP: 4 – 20 cm H20 for passive circuits
– PEEP: 0 – 25 cm H20 for active circuits; 4 – 25 cm H20 for passive circuits
– Pressure support differential: 0 – 30 cm H20
Measured Patient Parameters:
– Tidal volume: 50 – 2000 ml
– Breath rate: 0 – 60 for AC mode, 1 – 60 for all other modes
– Inspiratory time: 0.3 – 5.0 secs
– Rise time: 1 – 6
– Ramp start pressure: 0 – 25 cm H20 for active circuits; 4 – 25 cm H20 for passive circuits; 4 – 19 cm H20 in CPAP mode
– Ramp length: Off, 5 – 45 minutes
– Flex: Off, 1 – 3
– Flow trigger sensitivity: 1 – 9 l/min
– Flow cycle: 10% – 90%
– Apnea rate: 4 – 60 BPM
– Tidal volume: 0 – 2000 ml
– Minute ventilation: 0 – 99 l/min
– Leak rate: 0 – 200 l/min
– Respiratory rate: 0 – 80 BPM
– Peak inspiratory flow: 0 – 200 l/min
– Peak inspiratory pressure: 0 – 99 cm H20
– Mean airway pressure: 0 – 99 cm H20
– Percentage patient triggered breaths: 0 – 100%
– I:E ratio: 9.9:1 to 1:9.9
– Circui:t disconnect: Off, 10 – 60 secs
– Apnea: Off, 10 – 60 secs
– High tidal volume: Off, 50 – 2000 ml
– Low tidal volume: Off, 50 – 2000 ml
– High minute ventilation: Off, .1 – 99 l/min
– Low minute ventilation: Off, .1 – 99 l/min
– High respiratory rate: Off, 4 – 80 BPM
– Low respiratory rate: Off, 4 – 80 BPM
The Newport™ HT70® Ventilator combines ease of use, clinical finesse, exceptional portability, and ruggedness in one compact package. Designed for patients weighting 5kg to adult, the HT70 is ideal for home care, transport, hospital, longterm care, and emergency preparedness applications for invasive or noninvasive ventilation. The full color touch screen is easy to navigate and offers specific screens for homecare, transport and hospital applications, default or customizable presets, Alarm Quickset and Help functions.
– AC Power Cord
– Letter of Re-Certification
– Operator’s Guide
– 12-Month Warranty on Parts & Labor
The compact HT70 features a newly designed, patented, micro-piston technology that eliminates the need for external compressed gas. The hot swappable integrated battery system provides up to 10 hours of operation at standard settings and can be fully recharged in only 3 hours. For a long transport, a full day at the park or in case of a power emergency , the HT70 allows for virtually continuous operation.
Better ventilation performance
The Drager Oxylog® 3000 offers a sophisticated performance in emergency and transport ventilation – so good it can be used to ventilate critical-care patients in transfer situations. Your patients will appreciate not having to fight what they often feel is unpleasant: controlled ventilation. Here, the SIMV mode and other spontaneous modes can actively support a patient’s breathing. A new option is the combination of pressure-controlled and spontaneous ventilation during the entire breathing cycle (BIPAP*). Similar to a paramedic feeling the changed pressure in the bag when a patient starts breathing again, the Oxylog 3000® recognizes insufficient spontaneous breathing and can automatically support the patient’s breathing (ASB*). If intubation is to be avoided, non-invasive mask ventilation (NIV) with leakage compensation is possible. In the event of an apnea in the CPAP/PS mode, the Oxylog 3000 automatically initiates volume-controlled mandatory ventilation after a user defined apnea time. But the Oxylog 3000 is not just distinguished by a wide range of ventilation modes. A tidal volume that starts at just 50 ml allows the Oxylog 3000 to be used for small children, while the patented blender permits a low oxygen concentration of as little as 40%. The oxygen concentration is continuously adjustable from 40 to 100%. When it comes to transport ventilation performance, it’s better to have an Oxylog 3000.
Better for transport
Despite the Oxylog 3000’s outstanding ventilation qualities, this device is as tough as they come. It is designed to withstand
being dropped from heights of up to 75 cm (29.5 inches), is suitable for use in helicopters, is spray-proof and functions well in extreme temperatures. Its entirely new design is light, compact and easy to carry because the Oxylog 3000 is driven
by a high-pressure gas supply, no internal blower is necessary. Another innovation is the Oxylog’s smart battery. It will last
for up to four hours, has a built-in chip to provide remaining battery capacity information and is easy to exchange. The
Oxylog 3000 also offers options such as 100% O2 flush or O2 inhalation. When the conditions get tough, it’s better to have
an Oxylog 3000.
Better and safe operation
The Oxylog 3000 is designed to make life easier for the operator. Dräger’s well known rotary knob brings a convenient level of
simplicity to the vital business of setting parameters. One hand and three simple steps, “select – adjust – confirm”, are all
you need. In addition to the rotary knob, a common feature of many Dräger devices, the Oxylog 3000 also has four direct
control knobs that enable parameters to be set quickly – often essential in emergency situations.
As well as setting ventilation parameters, reading them quickly and accurately is just as important. The Oxylog 3000’s large, high-contrast display shows readings, settings and flow or pressure curves at a glance. Alarm signals and status displays provide additional help in spotting problems and dealing with them quickly. In critical emergency care situations you and your patient will be better off with an Oxylog 3000.
*Oxylog® 3000 is a time-cycled, volume-constant and pressure-controlled emergency and transport ventilator for patients with a tidal volume starting at 50 mL.
- Dimensions: (W x H x D) 285 x 184 x 175 mm / 11.10 x 7.24 x 6.89 inch (excluding handle)
- Weight: 5,4 kg / 11.9 lbs (including internal battery)
- Gas supply: From a central gas supply system or from a medical gas cylinder
- Supply Gas: Medical Oxygen or Medical Air
- Supply Pressure: 39 – 87 PSI / 270 – 600 kPa at 100 L/min
- Gas consumption for internal control 0.1 to 0.5 L/min
- Ventilation Modes: IPPV/IPPVassist*, SIMV, SIMV/ASB*, BIPAP*, BIPAP*/ASB*, CPAP, CPAP/ASB*
- Special Modes: NIV (Non-invasive (mask)-ventilation with leakage compensation) & Apnea Ventilation (For switching over automatically to volume-controlled mandatory ventilation, if breathing stops) CPR-mode Pressure-limited, non-constant-volume ventilation during inspiration time when Pmax is reached Ventilation frequency 2 – 60 BPM (SIMV and BIPAP*); 5 – 10 BPM (IPPV*); 12 – 60 BPM (Apnea ventilation)
- Tidal Volume VT: 50 to 2000 mL, BTPS**
- Ventilation Time Ratio I:E (IPPV*): 1:4 to 3:1
- Inspiration Time Tinsp. (SIMV, BIPAP*): 0.2 to 10 sec
- Inspiratory Pressure Pinsp: PEEP + 3 to 55 mbar / cmH2O
- O2 Concentration: 40 to 100%, infinitely adjustable
- PEEP: 0 to 20 mbar / cmH2O
- Trigger Sensitivity (flow trigger): 3 to 15 L/min
- Pressure Support Δ ASB*: 0 to 35 mbar / cmH2O (relative to PEEP), rise time adjustable in 3 steps
- Max. Inspiratory Flow : 100 L/min (supply pressure > 350 kPa / 51 PSI), 80 L/min (supply pressure < 350 kPa / 51 PSI)
- Measured Value Display: MV, f, VTe, PEEP, Pmean, Ppeak, Pplat, MVspn, fspn, O2***
- Display Technology: Electro-luminescence, Pixels: 240 * 128, Visible area: 108 * 56 mm / 4.25 x 2.20 inch
- Curve Display: Pressure curve, flow curve
- Input Voltage: 19 V DC
- AC/DC Power Pack: 100 to 240 V AC / 19 V DC
- DC/DC Converter: 10 to 32 V DC / 19 V DC
- Battery Type: Lithium ion
- Operating time (fully charged, “typical” ventilation): Approx. 4 hours (Lithium ion)
- Battery Charging Time: Approx 5 hours (Lithium ion)
- Supply Pressure Low: Supply pressure < 270 kPa / 39 PSI
- Airway Pressure (Paw high): Adjustable from 20 to 60 mbar / cmH2O
- Airway Pressure (Paw low): When pressure difference between Insp. and Exp. < 5 mbar / cmH2O or when the set pressure level is not reached
- Apnea Alarm Time TApnea: When respiratory activity is no longer detected, adjustable from 15 to 60s
- Leakage (not in NIV): VTexp. is approx. 40% lower than VTinsp.
- High Frequency: Patient breathes at a high spontaneous rate
- Temperature: – 20 to 50 °C / 14 to 122 °F
- Atmospheric Pressure: 570 to 1200 hPa / 17 to 35 in. Hg
- Rel. Humidity: 5 to 95%
- Electromagnetic Compatibility EMC: In accordance with IEC/EN 60601-1-2:2001 and ISO 10651-3
- Airworthiness: In accordance with RTCA DO-160D, sections 7, 8 & 21
- Mechanical strength: In accordance with MIL STD 810F, method 514.5
- Classification according to MDD 93/42/EEC: Class IIb
- UMDNS-Code: 18-098
SaleDetails The Pneupac VR1 has been designed as a ventilator/resuscitator for medical personnel in the hospital, ambulance, fire, and police services, and also for use in industrial and commercial markets. The nature of the environment in which caregivers have to operate requires the product to work in demanding conditions. Features and Benefits Single Knob Tidal [...]
SaleThe first ventilator designed expressly for the EMS professional, the AutoVent 2000 provides independent controls for tidal volume and BPM. The AutoVent 3000; with additional inspiratory time settings; offers an even wider range of patient applications to meet most critical emergency care situations. Both models are designed to meet ventilator needs in a variety of [...]