Newport HT70 Classic Ventilator
The Newport™ HT70® Ventilator combines ease of use, clinical finesse, exceptional portability, and ruggedness in one compact package. Designed for patients weighting 5kg to adult, the HT70 is ideal for home care, transport, hospital, longterm care, and emergency preparedness applications for invasive or noninvasive ventilation. The full color touch screen is easy to navigate and offers specific screens for homecare, transport and hospital applications, default or customizable presets, Alarm Quickset and Help functions.
– AC Power Cord
– Letter of Re-Certification
– Operator’s Guide
– 12-Month Warranty on Parts & Labor
The compact HT70 features a newly designed, patented, micro-piston technology that eliminates the need for external compressed gas. The hot swappable integrated battery system provides up to 10 hours of operation at standard settings and can be fully recharged in only 3 hours. For a long transport, a full day at the park or in case of a power emergency , the HT70 allows for virtually continuous operation.
SaleDetails The AHP300 is a new broad-featured transport ventilator designed to meet the specific needs of modern EMS response. Features and Benefits Broad Featured Capability Invasive and non-invasive support for infant (5 kg and up) to adult patients, with a flexible array of ventilation options including Pressure Control/Volume Control ventilation , SIMV/Assist Control spontaneous breath [...]
Puritan Bennett 540™ Ventilator System
Now you can send patients home with the same innovative Puritan Bennett ventilator technology that hospitals have used for decades. The Puritan Bennett 540™ Portable Ventilator offers both pressure and volume modes for the treatment of most chronic respiratory pathologies and neuromuscular diseases. The internal lithium-ion battery provides up to 11 hours*(depending on settings and other factors) of battery life, allowing patients improved mobility. The real time battery life indicator displays remaining internal battery life in hours and minutes. The Puritan Bennett 540 Portable Ventilator also incorporates a large, easy-to-read display screen and intuitive, menu-driven navigation.
Features of the Puritan Bennett 540 Ventilator:
– Small and lightweight (6.0” H x 9.25” W x 12.4” D, and 9.9 lbs)
– Pressure and volume ventilation
– Invasive and noninvasive ventilation
– Up to 11 hours*(depending on settings and other factors) of patient mobility (with internal lithium-ion battery)
– Real time battery life indicator
– Integrated low pressure oxygen
– Single- or double-limb breathing circuit
– VTE monitoring with double-limb circuit
– Waveform screens
– Adults and children 5 kg or greater
– Remote alarm capabilities
Indications For Usage –
– The Puritan Bennett 540 Portable Ventilator is indicated for the continuous or intermittent mechanical ventilatory support of patients weighing at least 5 kg who require mechanical ventilation. The ventilator is a restricted medical device intended for use by qualified, trained personnel under the direction of a physician. Specifically, the ventilator is applicable for adult and pediatric patients who require the following general types of ventilatory support, as prescribed by an attending physician:
– Positive Pressure Ventilation
– Assist/Control, SIMV, or CPAP modes of ventilation
– Breath types including Volume, Pressure Control and Pressure Support
– The ventilator is suitable for use in institutional, home, and transport settings. It is not intended for use as an emergency transport ventilator.
* On a fully charged battery at a setting of PIP = 10 cmH2O, VT = 200 ml and Rate = 20 bpm. Level adjustments, environmental conditions and physiological characteristics of the patient affect battery life.
Accessories for the Puritan Bennett 540 Ventilator (Call or email to order) –
– Circuits and Filters – A complete range of compatible ventilator circuits and filters are available.
– Cart – A small, stable cart is available to transport the patient’s ventilator, humidifier, and other accessories to other areas of the facility.
– Dual Bag – This bag easily adapts the Puritan Bennett 540™ Portable Ventilator to a wheelchair. The Dual Bag can also be carried by a caregiver as a backpack.
– Car Charger – Power runs the ventilator, providing peace of mind when away from home.
Philips Respironics Trilogy 100 Ventilator
Simple Ventilation. Sophisticated Technology. Trilogy makes invasive and noninvasive home ventilation less complicated with a simplified user interface and Respironics’ proven BiPAP technology for greater versatility. Its lightweight design and internal and detachable batteries make portability easier for patients on the go. Simplicity Light, versatile, and easy to use, Trilogy100 offers clinicians and patients one of life’s greatest qualities – simplicity. Whether at home or in alternative care sites, the
Trilogy100 portable volume and pressure support ventilator with BiPAP technology is made for adult and pediatric use. Offers Two Circuit Options Interchangeable active and passive exhalation porting blocks give clinicians the flexibility to choose the best available circuit and interface for patients. Its internal PEEP, combined with a single limb circuit, creates an uncomplicated application. Portability Trilogy100 has been designed with portability in mind.
• Weighs 5 kg (11 lb.)
• Includes 3-hour internal and 3-hour detachable batteries
• Ability to connect to an external lead acid battery DirectView Ventilation Management Software
Trilogy100 provides ventilation data and prescription management through the use of an SD memory card.
– Temperature: 5°C – 40°C
– Relative humidity: 15% – 95%
– Atmospheric pressure: 110 kPa to 60 kPa
– Weight: 11 lbs, 5 kgs
– Size: 6.6″L x 11.2″W x 9.3″H (16.68 cm L x 28.45 cm W x 23.52 cm H)
– Circuit types: Active with PAP, passive
– Ventilation types: Volume control, pressure control, bilevel
– Volume modes: AC, SIMV (w/PS), CV
– Pressure modes: CPAP, S, S/T, T, PC-SIMV (w/PS)
– IPAP: 4 – 50 cm H20
– EPAP: 0 – 25 cm H20 for active circuits; 4 – 25 cm H20 for passive circuits
– CPAP: 4 – 20 cm H20 for passive circuits
– PEEP: 0 – 25 cm H20 for active circuits; 4 – 25 cm H20 for passive circuits
– Pressure support differential: 0 – 30 cm H20
Measured Patient Parameters:
– Tidal volume: 50 – 2000 ml
– Breath rate: 0 – 60 for AC mode, 1 – 60 for all other modes
– Inspiratory time: 0.3 – 5.0 secs
– Rise time: 1 – 6
– Ramp start pressure: 0 – 25 cm H20 for active circuits; 4 – 25 cm H20 for passive circuits; 4 – 19 cm H20 in CPAP mode
– Ramp length: Off, 5 – 45 minutes
– Flex: Off, 1 – 3
– Flow trigger sensitivity: 1 – 9 l/min
– Flow cycle: 10% – 90%
– Apnea rate: 4 – 60 BPM
– Tidal volume: 0 – 2000 ml
– Minute ventilation: 0 – 99 l/min
– Leak rate: 0 – 200 l/min
– Respiratory rate: 0 – 80 BPM
– Peak inspiratory flow: 0 – 200 l/min
– Peak inspiratory pressure: 0 – 99 cm H20
– Mean airway pressure: 0 – 99 cm H20
– Percentage patient triggered breaths: 0 – 100%
– I:E ratio: 9.9:1 to 1:9.9
– Circui:t disconnect: Off, 10 – 60 secs
– Apnea: Off, 10 – 60 secs
– High tidal volume: Off, 50 – 2000 ml
– Low tidal volume: Off, 50 – 2000 ml
– High minute ventilation: Off, .1 – 99 l/min
– Low minute ventilation: Off, .1 – 99 l/min
– High respiratory rate: Off, 4 – 80 BPM
– Low respiratory rate: Off, 4 – 80 BPM
SaleDetails babyPAC™ is specially designed to deliver ventilation to small, fragile lungs of patients ranging from neonates through pediatrics up to 20kg with precision and confidence. It has a sophisticated range of ventilation controls including CPAP, variable I:E ratio and variable oxygen concentration. The babyPAC™ also incorporates a comprehensive range of alarms. Features and Benefits [...]
Choose a versatile emergency ventilator
The LTV® Series 1200 Ventilator supports infant, pediatric and adult patients in ICU, ER and patient transport with invasive or noninvasive ventilation pre-sets. These settings can be easily refined using the touch-turn-touch interface on the LED display. The ventilator also provides a wide range of ventilation therapies to meet demanding patient needs, including volume control, pressure control, pressure support and spontaneous breath types. Combined with the spontaneous breathing trial function, the ultra-sensitive flow trigger facilitates weaning.
– Dust Cap Cover
– Protective Boots
– AC Power Adapter
– Quick Reference Guide
– Operator’s Guide
– One-Year Standard Warranty; Three-Year Turbine Warranty
Turbine technology in the ventilator eliminates the need for a high-pressure air source, allowing transport ventilation where and when you need it.
Optimizable trial settings
By optimizing trial settings for each of your patients, you can ensure favorable levels of support throughout the weaning process.
Oxygen resource management tool
The O2 Conserve feature reduces oxygen consumption as necessary, extending the sometimes scarce resource of oxygen during transport or emergency situations. It may be turned off when oxygen resources return to full supply.
SaleThe first ventilator designed expressly for the EMS professional, the AutoVent 2000 provides independent controls for tidal volume and BPM. The AutoVent 3000; with additional inspiratory time settings; offers an even wider range of patient applications to meet most critical emergency care situations. Both models are designed to meet ventilator needs in a variety of [...]
ReVel® Ventilator | PTV Series
The ReVel® Portable Critical Care Ventilator provides high-performance ventilation on the fly for your pediatric to adult patients weighing at least 5 kg. To help manage high-acuity patients during transport, the ventilator features the patented ActivCore™ gas delivery system. From initial emergency to the emergency room, the ReVel ventilator automates ventilation without patient circuit disconnection—for continuous care.
– Main Battery
– Power Adapter w/Power Cord
– Oxygen (O2) Hose
– Carrying Case
– O2 Sensor Cable
– O2 Sensor
– O2 Tee
– Operator’s Manual
– 12-Month Warranty on Vent, *3-Year on Turbine
Easy to use
Based on the trusted LTV® series ventilator platform, ReVel will quickly and easily guide healthcare workers through its intuitive preset defaults so ventilation is delivered quickly and effectively.
Lightweight for portability
The portable ventilator weighs only 9.5 lbs., yet built with the same power and synchrony as a complex critical care vent. Whether you need to initiate NIV or intubate, ReVel conveniently travels with the patient.
The hot-swappable, four-hour battery in the ReVel ventilator provides continuous power to extend transport capabilities.
Facilitates spontaneous breathing trial (SBT) decision making. Studies show that patients who tolerate an SBT for 30 to 120 minutes successfully discontinue ventilation at least 77% of the time.*
Integrated pulse oximeter
The tranport ventilator enables you to monitor blood oxygen saturation (SpO2) and pulse rate during transport or in lieu of central monitoring.
SPECIFICATIONS PATIENT RANGE Infant/Pediatric (≥5 kg) – Adult CONTROLS/SETTINGS Modes (Pressure or Volume) A/CMV SIMV SPONT NIV (non-invasive ventilation) available in all modes VT (Tidal Volume) 50 to 2,200 mL RR (Respiratory Rate) 1 to 99 b /min i Time (Inspiratory Time) 0.1 to 3.0 sec PEEP/CPAP 0 to 30 cmH2O/0 to 30 mbar PS (Pressure Support) 0 to 60 cmH2O/0 to 60 mbar * Flow 6 to 100 L/min I:E Ratio 1:99 to 3:1 PC (Pressure Control) 5 to 60 cmH2O/5 to 60 mbar Ptrig (Sensitivity) -9.9 to 0 cmH2O/-9.9 to 0 mbar Manual Inflation 3 sec maximum F I O 2 (Optional) + .21 to 1.00 Bias Flow 7 L/min with PEEP
3 to 30 L/min (when NIV is On)
PS Max i time 0.1 to 3.0 sec PS % Exp. Threshold 5 to 55% Slope Rise 1 to 10 Flow Wave Pattern square or descending Auto Lock function ON / OFF Language Selection multiple language options Remote Alarm Normally Open or Closed
*PEEP + PS cannot exceed 60 cmH2O/mbar
MONITORED PARAMETERS Paw (Peak, Mean, Base) VT I (insp. tidal volume) MV I (insp. minute volume) Peak Insp. Flow Integrated Battery Pack RR tot (total respiratory rate) Back up internal battery I:E Ratio F I O 2 + ALARMS High Airway Pressure Low Airway Pressure High Baseline Pressure Low Baseline Pressure High Resp. Rate Back-up Ventilation Alert High Insp. Minute Volume Low Insp. Minute Volume Apnea High F I O 2 + Low F I O 2 + Device Alert Low Battery
+ Only available with optional O2 Sensor installed
SPECIALTY SCREENS Events Record up to 1,000 events with Parameter settings Trends Displays trend graphs for last 72 hours Help Touch any button for a tutorial of that feature Domains Basic, transport and hospital Export Data Capture/download events & trends Patient Presets Customized or Default Customized Back Up Ventilation Link with Apnea and/or Low MV and customize settings