Simple, lightweight, robust and affordable, the EPV200 with Assist-Control is a portable mechanical ventilator designed to provide effective ventilation for intubated or non-intubated patients, maximizing medical surge response during the initial stages of a mass casualty event.
This gas-powered electronically-controlled vent is extremely easy to use, and is equipped with independent inspiratory time, tidal volume and BPM controls. It also features a built-in digital manometer and a full array of pre-set visual and audible safety alarms. The Assist-Control function triggers at less than -2 cm H2O to accommodate spontaneous breathing. The weather-resistant EPV200 will run for up to 48 hours on two D cell batteries, and is ideal for stockpiling or everyday use.
The weather-restistant EPV200 will run for up to 48 hours on two D Cell Batteries, and is ideal for stockpiling or everyday use.
Features and Benefits
- Assist-Control operation accomodates conscious or semi-conscious patients via invasive or non-invasive ventilation.
- Simple control interface enables treatment by a broad range of caregivers during medical surge or routine transport.
- Lightweight durable construction is ideal for use in transport ventilation or stockpiling
- Low maintenance and accessory cost ensure a low cost of ownership.
- EPV200 Unit
- (1) 6 ft Oxygen Hose
- (1) 3 ft Ventilator Circuit
- User Manual
- Ventilation Mode: Assist-Control
- Assist-Control: Triggers at less than -2 cm H2O
- Flow Rate: 12-36 LPM
- Breathing Rate: Adjustable. 0, 5-30 breaths per minute.
- Tidal Volume: Adjustable. 200-1200 ml
- Inspiratory Time: Selectable. 1 or 2 seconds
- PEEP: External. 0-20 cm H2O (with PEEP adapter)
- FiO2: 100%
- Manometer Readout: Digital. 0-99 cm H2O
- Airway Pressure Limit: Fixed. 60 cm H2O
- High Airway Pressure: Fixed. 45 cm H2O
- Low Airway Pressure/Circuit Disconnect: Fixed. 9 cm H2O
- Low Source Gas: Fixed. Activities at approx. 40 psi (275 kPa)
- Low Battery: Activates when approx. 2 hours run time remain.
- Alarm Volume: Approx 60 dB at 1 meter
- Alarm Silence: Yes 110 Seconds
- Power Source: Pneumatic with electronic controls and alarms
- Power Input: Pneumatic. 40-87 psi O2 and 2 D cell batteries
- Internal Battery Type: D cell batteries
- Operating Time: Based on average adult settings of 10 BPM, 640 ml tidal volume, 2 second inspiratory time.
- Oxygen: Dependent on source capacity. Approx. 65 on D cylinder.
- Battery Life: 48 hours of continuous use.
- Dimensions: 3.5″ x 7.0″ x 9.3″ (88.9 mm x 177.8 mm x 236.2 mm)
- Weight: 3.1 lbs (1.4 kg) with batteries
- Temperature Ranges:
- Operating: -15 to 122° F (-9 to 50°C)
- Storage: -40 to 140° F (-40 to 60°C)
- Enclosure: ABS plastic with seals to prevent water ingress
- Shock Resistance: 30″ drop
- Vibration Resistance: 100 G
- Water Resistance: Spill and rain resistant
Features and Benefits