SaleBundle Deal: DAVID SLS-3 3D Scanner + TT-1 turntable + FREE DSL-1 desk scan lever This advanced 3D scanner enhances the well proven structured-light-technology with way better handling. A single click in the well proven DAVID software starts the scanning process and a few seconds later the digitized 3D model appears on the screen - [...]Add to cart
Product Specifications Laser Type Flashlamp Alexandrite L Wavelength 755 nm Pulse Rep Rate Up to 1.5 Hz Pulse Duration 3 ms Spot Sizes 6 mm, 8mm, 10 mm, 12 mm, 15 mm, 18 mm Fluence Range Up to 100 J/cm2 Beam Delivery Lens-coupled 2.5 m optical fiber with handpiece Pulse Control Fingerswitch, Footswitch Dimensions 35″ H x 16″ W x 28″ D (89 cm x 41 cm x 71 cm) Weight 210 lbs (95 kg) Electrical 230 V 50/60 Hz single phase, 20A Manufacturer Notes The GentleLASE 755 nm alexandrite laser is Candela’s premier hair removal laser, treating quickly, comfortably and effectively. GentleLASE lasers are also versatile, capable of treating pigmented and vascular lesions and wrinkles. And only Candela lasers feature the Dynamic Cooling Device (DCD) to maximize patient safety and comfort.
– Hair Removal
– Permanent hair reduction on all skin types
– Sun Spots/Age Spots
– Venous Lakes
– Blue Facial Veins
Treat more patients faster and more comfortably with the largest spot size and fastest repetition rate found on any hair removal laser.
17,666 watts of peak power enables the GentleLASE to treat a variety of conditions unlike any other laser on the market today. The GentleLASE is capable of delivering 755 nm fluences up to 100 J/cm2 in pulse durations of 3 ms for unparalleled treatment efficacies in hair removal—especially thinner, finer hairs other hair removal lasers simply cannot touch—and the treatment of pigmented and vascular lesions and wrinkles.
Subject your patients to fewer laser pulses and provide them faster treatment times using the GentleLASE’s 18 mm spot size, the largest spot found on any hair removal laser.
Generate multiple revenue streams using the GentleLASE to remove unwanted hair, freckles, age spots, sun spots, thick vascular malformations and fine lines and wrinkles.
Patented Epidermal Cooling
Candela’s Dynamic Cooling Device represents an adjustable epidermal protection technology to maximize patient safety and comfort. Integrated computer controls assure consistent, reproducible protection, regardless of who is operating the laser for true treatment independence and ultimate patient safety.
Contact your local Candela representative and take the GentleLASE Challenge: We’ll bring in our laser and go side-by-side with any other hair removal device and prove to you that we are the faster, easier-to-operate and more efficacious hair removal device!
Product Specifications Laser Type Nd YAG Alexandrite Wavelength 1064 nm and 755 nm Repetition 1064nm Up to 10 Hz; 755 Up to 10 Hz Max Delivered Energy 1064nm – 80 joules (J); 755nm – 53 joules (J) Pulse Duration 0.250-100 ms Spot Sizes 6 mm, 8 mm, 10 mm, 12 mm, 15 mm, 18 mm Specialty Delivery System Option Spot Sizes Small – 1.5 mm, 3 mm, 5mm, 3 x 10 mm Large – 20 mm, 22 mm, 24 mm Beam Delivery Lens-coupled optical fiber with handpiece Pulse Control Finger switch, foot switch Dimensions 107 cm H x 46 cm W x 69 cm D (42” x 18” x 27”) Weight 118 kg (260 lbs) Electrical 200-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 30A, 4600 VA single phase Manufacturer Notes The GentleMax Pro is a single consolidated system that delivers a range of treatments – all skin type hair removal, as well as pigmented and vascular lesions. It is a dual wavelength laser platform that combines the fastest and most powerful 755 nm Alexandrite laser with the 1064 nm Nd:YAG laser for high performance treatment capabilities in terms of speed, efficacy, ease-of-use, outstanding performance, safety and patient satisfaction.
A 20/22/24 mm Large Spot Delivery System makes the GentleMax Pro the fastest dual wavelength hair removal laser in the market!
The Gold Standard Gentle Hair Removal™ – for All skin types
Further Clinical Indications include:
Epidermal pigmented lesions
Telangiectasia on the face and legs
Pseudofoliculitis Barbae / Beard Bumps
NEW! Nail Fungus
Gentle Pro Series Technology Advantage
Advanced Technology. True Power. Real Results.
There may be other multiple-wavelength systems on the market, but none come close to offering the enhanced speed, efficacy and versatility of GentleMax Pro. When compared to the competition, it’s easy to see the difference.
Advanced User Interface
Easily select the ideal settings and save treatment parameters with the improved touchscreen interface. The GentleMax Pro Guided Mode walks the user through the set-up process with a series of questions to help determine the optimal parameter settings based on individual patient criteria.
Specialty Delivery System Option
The GentleMax Pro also offers a dual wavelength 1.5/3.0 mm Specialty Delivery System for the treatment of smaller pigmented lesions (755 nm) as well as vascular lesions (1064 nm).
Choice of Cooling Protection
Choose from two cooling systems—Air Cooling Compatible (ACC), which offers high air flow at a specified temperature, or Dynamic Cooling Device (DCD). Candela’s patented DCD delivers low-temperature cryogen almost simultaneously with the delivery of the laser pulse. This choice of cooling options sets the GentleMax Pro apart from all other long-pulsed Alexandrite lasers. (For Air Cooling, a Zimmer Chiller, or similar device, must be used in conjunction with the Gentlemax).Add to cart
Product Specifications Laser Type Nd YAG Wavelength 1064 nm Pulse Duration 0.25 – 300 ms Repetition Rate Up to 10 Hz Spot Size 1.5, 3, 6, 8, 10, 12, 15, and 18 mm Fluence Range up to 600 J/cm2 Weight 210 lbs (95 kg) Electrical 230 VAC 50/60 Hz, single phase, 16 A Dimensions 35 in H x 16 in W x 28 in D Pulse Control Fingerswitch, Footswitch Cooling Dynamic Cooling Device Manufacturer Notes Manufacturer’s Notes:
Winner of the Editor’s Choice Award for Best Hair Removal Laser
(Aesthetic Trends and Technology).
The GentleYAG effectively treats all skin types, including tanned skin, offering unmatched treatment capabilities in permanent hair reduction, leg veins, facial veins, wrinkles and skin tightening.
Treat patients year-round with GentleYAG’s 1064 nm wavelength, multiple spot sizes, variable pulse durations and Candela’s patented cryogen cooling system (DCD) for maximum patient comfort and safety.
With unprecedented 18 mm spot size and repetition rates up to 2 Hz, the GentleYAG offers fast treatment with fewer laser pulses. In addition, the GentleYAG has the largest spot size of any Nd:YAG in the industry, and has the capability of delivering fluences up to 600 J/cm2 for vascular applications.
26,333 watts of peak power and capable of delivering fluences up to 600 J/cm2 for vascular applications, and hair removal energies in pulse durations as short as 3ms for unparalleled treatment efficacies, especially finer hairs.
The variable pulse duration, multiple spot sizes, and range of fluence allows the GentleYAG to: remove hair; reduce fine lines and wrinkles; erase leg and facial veins; and rejuvenate the skin. The GentleYAG is fast, powerful, and versatile.
Treats All Skin Types
Deep penetration with minimal scattering of laser energy makes the GentleYAG ideal for all skin types, especially dark and tanned skin.
Laser Procedures with No Downtime
The Candela GentleYAG is the only 1064 nm laser that uses the Dynamic Cooling Device to protect and cool the skin during the laser procedure. DCD maximizes patient comfort and epidermal protection by delivering a shot of cryogen to the skin prior to each laser pulse. DCD reduces the need for cooling gels and topical anesthesia, and permits for quick patient recovery.
Choose the GentleYAG that is right for you. GentleYAG lasers come in multiple configurations to fit your specific needs. GentleYAG HR for unparalleled hair removal; GentleYAG SRT for skin rejuvenation and tightening through wrinkle reduction; or the GentleYAG VR for superior leg and facial veins removal. All models are upgradeable.Add to cart
SaleProduct Specifications Laser Type Pulsed Dye Wavelength 595 nm Pulse Width 0.45-40 ms Spot Sizes 3mm - 40 J/cm2; 5mm - 30 J/cm2; 7mm - 20J/cm2; 10mm - 10 J/cm2; 12mm - 7 J/cm2; 3x10mm - 25 J/cm2; 7mm PL - 15 J/cm2; 10mm PL - 10 J/cm2 Beam Delivery 3m optical fiber with handpiece [...]Add to cart
Carestream CS 3500 Intraoral Scanner
The CS 3500 intraoral scanner includes a light guidance system that aides in the capture of the data during the image acquisition process, allowing the user to place more focus on the patient’s mouth rather than the monitor.The end result is a highly precise digital impression of your patients’ mouth in a matter of minutes.
– Handheld and truly portable requiring no trolley and can be plugged into any computer via USB cable
– No traditional impression material or powder required
– Easy to use with a light guidance system that tells you when a scan is successful
– Compact ergonomic shape and slim scanner head
– High angulation scanning
– Unique light guidance system
– Direct USB connection
– Disposable and autoclavable tips
– Virtually automatic bite registration
– 1024×768 image resolution
– Can quickly acquire a full arch of information
– Eliminates the need to painstakingly maneuver the scanner head in patients’ mouths
– Compatible with open system CAD software like Dental Wings, 3Shape, and Exocad
– Comfortable and easy for users to navigate around patients’ mouths, especially during full arch acquisitionsAdd to cart
SaleProduct Description Carestream CS 3600 Intraoral Scanner If your practice integrates a CS 3600 Intraoral Scanner into your systems, you’ll experience faster, easier and more open scanning capabilities. The CS 3600 makes scanning smarter and will adapt to the services your practice handles, whether its restorative, orthodontic, or implant related, it will capture it quickly [...]Add to cart
Compact, slim, & quiet
The CS 7200’s space-saving design not only allows the unit to be placed in small places, but it also makes it the ideal chairside companion—giving you the ability to perform routine intraoral exams without ever leaving your stool.
– Slim, compact design fits practically anywhere
– Quiet scanning ensures a more comfortable exam
– Unit connects directly to computer via USB connection
– Covers daily intraoral indications, including periapical, bitewing, and pediatric exams
Superb images in seconds
Combining a true resolution of 17 lp/mm, a wide exposure range and powerful image processing, the CS 7200 delivers sharp images with exceptional details and high contrast, near-instantly.
– Access first image in as little as 8 seconds
– New processing ensures optimal contrast, sharpness, and low noise images
– Plates’ wide exposure range helps prevent over- or under- exposure
– Preprogrammed anatomical filters generate images with perfect contrast
– 3 scanning modes allow prioritization of speed or resolution
The CS 7200 uses a workflow that’s similar to film—but designed for maximum simplicity. Simply take the x-ray, scan the plate, and the CS 7200 does the rest.
– Images automatically display on your computer screen—no clicks required
– Cable-free plates promote accurate positioning
– Plates available in same sizes as our film (size 0, 1, 2)
– Includes Carestream Dental’s powerful and easy-to-use imaging software
Featuring a simple workflow limiting the risk of mistake, the CS 7200 allows you to focus on your patients, rather than on operating the unit.
– Hygienic sheaths reduce risk of cross-contamination and protect plates from scratches and light
– Unit recognizes when a plate is inserted upside down without erasing the image
– Plates erase automatically after each scan and are ready for reuse
– Thin, flexible plates are as easy to position and as comfortable as film
A cost-effective solution
With a streamlined workflow that puts high-quality images in your hands almost instantly, the CS 7200 will certainly boost your practice’s efficiency—but it offers far more than just that.
– Eliminates film and chemical expenses
– Durable, scratch-resistant plates can be reused hundreds of times
– Replacement plates are relatively inexpensive
– Familiar workflow minimizes training needs
– Includes standard replacement warranty with extended options available
– Theoretical resolution (max): 25 Ip/mm
– True resolution (max): 17 Ip/mm
– Imaging plate size: Size 0 – 22×35 mm, Size 1 – 24×40 mm, Size 2 – 32×42 mm
– Power supply: 100-240 V 9ac), 50/60 Hz, 1.2 A
– Plate erasing: Automatic
– Time to first image: As little as 8s. For one image
– Connectivity: USD
– System dimensions: 130x270x300 mm
– Weight: 3.5 kg
* CS 7200 scanner
* 10x Size 0 Phosphor Plates
* 10x Size 1 Phosphor Plates
* 1x Box of screen barriers bags size 0
* 1x Box of screen barriers bags size 1
* Power supply.
* Scanner driver software CD
* Plate cleaning solventAdd to cart