SaleVacuum mixing unit for plasters, investments, silicone compounds, and impression materials. 115600 Smartmix basic unit (w/o beaker) wall-mounting kit drilling template 4 screws with dowels 1 replacement filter FEATURES Multi-function knob for program selection Bubble-free mixing in the rounded beaker Constant, reproducible mixing with optimum parameters Smart dimensions requiring only a small space; fits [...]Add to cart
SaleMODEL 13806 NKS WORKING CHANNELS 13806 NKS Diameter, mm 2.8, 3.4 REPROCESSING EtO, STERIS System 1, 2% glutaraldehyde, Cidex OPA Type Flexible gastroscope OPTICS Field of view, degrees 140 Depth of field, mm 2-220 EQUIVALENT CAMERAS Karl Storz Endoscopy Image 1, Telecam DX with appropriate adapters TIP DEFLECTION RANGE, degrees 180/200 up, 100 down, 120 [...]Add to cart
Product Specifications Laser Type Alexandrite, KTP-Q Switched, Nd Yag Wavelengths 755, 532, 1064 nm Nominal Pulse Width 50 ns, 100 usec. at 755 nm, 50 ns at 1064 nm & 532 nm Pulse Repetition Rate Single Pulse; Repetive pulsing at 1, 2, 3, & 5 Hz Max Pulse Energy 755 nm 800 mJ, 1064 nm 400 mJ, 532 200 mJ Beam Delivery Optical Fiber Distance Gauges Fingernail Type at 755 nm, Ring Style at 1064 & 532 nm Spot Sizes 755 nm 2, 3, 4 mm; 1064 nm 2, 3, 5 mm; 532 nm 2, 3, 5 mm Power Requirements 220-230 V~, 50/60 Hz, single phase, 4000 VA or 16 A at 230 V~ (26 A peak) Dimensions 109 cm x 40 cm x 76 cm (43″ H x 16″ W x 30″ D) Weight 132 kgs (290 lbs) Manufacturer Notes Alex TriVantage®
The Total Tattoo & Pigmented Lesion Solution
The Evolution of the Q-switched Alex TriVantage is a Revolution in Tattoo & Pigmented Lesion Treatment
The Alex TriVantage builds upon the proven performance of our 755 nm, Q-switched Alexandrite laser with the addition of Q-switched 1064 nm and 532 nm laser – pumped Nd:YAG wavelengths.
This remarkable new configuration also offers a Long-Pulse 755 nm wavelength, providing treatment for a greater variety of pigmented lesions without unwanted pigment changes.
Alex TriVantage dramatically expands your ability to treat pigmented lesions and multicolor tattoos across a broad range of patient skin types.
Q-switched Alexandrite is a preferred energy for treating benign pigmented lesions. Alex TriVantage’s Q-switched 755nm output improves your rejuvenation results by pre-treating lentigines and brown spots. Its 100 microsecond Long-Pulse mode provides an even more gentle treatment for PIH sensitive skin types.
Driven by the system’s Alexandrite laser, Alex TriVantage’s Laser-Pumped Laser hand pieces create KTP and Nd:YAG output with a 50ns pulse width. These hand pieces have laser resonators built in to provide the benefits of Q-switched 532nm and 1064nm treatments with a gentle skin interaction not available with any other system.
Beyond improving your rejuvenation procedures and treating pigmented lesions, Alex TriVantage’s 755nm, 532nm, and 1064nm wavelengths also treat a broader range of tattoo colors than any other system available today.Add to cart
Product Specifications Sublative Applicator Spectrum N/A; Light Fluence N/A; RF Energy Up to 62 mJ/pin; Treated Area – Standard 64 = 12×12 mm, Focal 44 = 11×3 mm; Pulse Rep Rate 1 Hz; Cooling N/A Sublime Applicator Spectrum 700-2000 nm; Light Fluence Up to 6 W/cm²; RF Energy Up to 120 J/cm³ ; Treated Area 12×8 mm; Pulse Rep Rate 1 Hz; Cooling 10 degrees C SR Applicator Spectrum 580-980 nm; Light Fluence Up to 45 J/cm²; RF Energy Up to 25 J/cm³; Treated Area 25 x 12 mm; Pulse Rep Rate 1 Hz; Cooling 5 degrees C SRA Applicator Spectrum 470-980 nm; Light Fluence Up to 45 J/cm²; RF Energy Up to 25 J/cm³; Treated Area 25×12 mm; Pulse Rep Rate 1 Hz; Cooling 5 degrees C AC Applicator Spectrum 400-980 nm; Light Fluence m Up to 18 J/cm²; RF Energy ² Up to 25 J/cm³; Treated Area 25×12 mm; Pulse Rep Rate 1 Hz; Cooling 5 degrees C LV Applicator Spectrum 915 nm; Light Fluence Up to 140 J/cm²; RF Energy Up to 100 J/cm³; Treated Area 8×5 mm; Pulse Rep Rate 1 Hz; Cooling 5 degrees C LVA Applicator Spectrum 915 nm; Light Fluence 100 – 350 J/cm²; RF Energy Up to 100 J/cm³; Treated Area 8×2 mm; Pulse Rep Rate 1 Hz; Cooling 5 degrees C Motif LHR – LHR Mode Spectrum 810 nm; Light Fluence Up to 50 J/cm²; RF Energy Up to 50 J/cm³; Treated Area 15 x 12 mm; Pulse Rep Rate 3 Hz; Cooling 5 degrees C Motif HR – HR Mode Spectrum 680 – 980 nm; Light Fluence Up to 45 J/cm²; RF Energy Up to 25 J/cm³; Treated Area 25 x 12 mm; Pulse Rep Rate 1 Hz; Cooling 5 degrees C Motif IR – IR Mode Spectrum 915 nm; Light Fluence Up to 70 J/cm²; RF Energy Up to 100 J/cm³; Treated Area 8 x 5 mm; Pulse Rep Rate 1 Hz; Cooling 5 degrees C Motif Mode – Motif LHR Frequency 10 Hz; Total Energy Per Pulse 14 J; Total Energy Per Second 140 J Motif Mode – Motif HR Frequency 3 Hz; Total Energy Per Pulse 16 J; Total Energy Per Second 48 J Motif Mode – Motif IR Frequency 10 Hz; Total Energy Per Pulse 2.5 J; Total Energy Per Second 25 J Platform Weight 40 kg/88 lbs Platform Size 54 W x 52.5 D x 140 H cm/21.5 W x 22 D x 55.2 H in. Electrical Specifications 100-240 VAC Manufacturer Notes elos Plus™
Complete Aesthetic Work Station
• elos Plus, the ultimate multi application platform, provides a full range of the most in demand applications
• elos Plus uses elōs™ technology (a combination of optical energy with bi-polar radio frequency) to enable safe and effective treatments on all skin types
• elos Plus is upgradeable, with 10 different applicators for a wide and growing range of clinical indications. The platform expands as your aesthetic practice expands
• elos Plus includes an intuitive user interface with easy to use guided treatment modes for all of the 10 treatment applicators
• elos Plus allows for 3 applicators to be connected at the same time
• Sublative Rejuvenation for an Increase in Collagen
• Motif LHR and Motif HR for “Pain Free” Hair Removal
• SR / SRA for Vascular & Pigmented Lesion Treatment
• Sublime for Facial Contouring and Wrinkle Treatment
• Motif IR for Focused Wrinkle Treatment
• AC for Acne Treatment
• LV / LVA for Vascular Lesion Treatment
The elos® Technology Advantage
The elos Plus features proprietary elos combined-energy technology of optical energies (laser or light) and bi-polar radio frequency (RF).
• Less optical energy, when synergistically combined with bipolar RF, improves safety for all skin types
• Dual heating via optical and RF energies raises target temperature while maintaining epidermal protection
Engineered for Safety – Easy to Use & Maintain
• Proprietary Active Dermal Monitoring™ feature monitors skin impedance changes during each pulse for added safety
• Integrated sapphire contact cooling ensures epidermal protection and increased patient comfort
• Intelligent Feedback System (IFS) ensures precise delivery of RF energy regardless of variations in skin impedance
1. Fast full face Sublative Rejuvenation for improved skin tone and texture
2. Multiple lifetime configurations for treatment flexibility
1. Optimized electrode geometry for smaller areas and focused treatment on peri-orbital and peri-oral wrinkles
2. Focused treatment of skin irregularities, under-eye laxity and forehead wrinklesAdd to cart