GE MAC 1200 ECG Machine is a compact 12-lead electrocardiograph and can be configured as a basic electrocardiograph without analysis for facilities with minimal ECG requirements
With the GE MAC 1200 ECG Machine , you can:
- Minimize training with one-touch operation for acquisition, analysis, storage and printing
- Meet your unique needs for measurements, interpretation and memory
- Increase patient data-entry flexibility with four user-definable fields
- Get rapid assessment of ECG rhythm and signal quality with waveform display
- Accommodate multiple standard report formats with full-size paper; Optional archivist paper available for longer-term ECG storage
- Increase versatility with the MAC 1200 battery power
- Protect the integrity of the digital ECG record, support facilitation of 21 CFR Part 11 compliance and enhance security and protect electronic records with its optional CT (Clinical Trial) data guard
- Comprehensive solution for ECG requirements.
- Waveform LCD display.
- Interpretive EKG.
- Full size paper reports.
- Portable with built-in battery.
- Measurements, interpretation and memory available in any combination.
- Simultaneous 12-lead ECG acquisition and analysis.
- Compact, lightweight design with carrying handle.
- Field upgradability.
Provides 10 seconds of instantaneous ECG acquisition and printing of any selected report format. Microcomputer-controlled 12 lead resting ECG system.
- Acquisition: 12 leads – simultaneously
- Signal input: Type CF according to IEC
- Digital sampling rate: 1000 samples/second/channel
- Dynamic range: Differential signals for AC voltage ±, 10mV Superimposed DC voltage (Polarization voltage) ±600mV
- Resolution: 5 uV
- Frequency response:0.04 – 150 Hz
- Common mode rejection:> 140 dB
- Input impedance: > 100 M ohms
- Leakage current: < 10uA
- Pacemaker detection sensitivity: All leads, duration 0.1 – 2.5 ms, amplitude > 5 mV
- Type:LCD 320 x 240 pixel, backlit, Contrast adjustable
- Displayed data: Selected lead group, operation mode, lead check, heart rate, AC filter, muscle her, ADS, gain, speed, name, ID, 3 ECG waveforms.
- Type: Thermal array print head
- Resolution: Vertically 8 dots/mm horizontally 25um at 25 mm/s
- Paper: 8.5 x 11 inch
- Writer speed: 5, 25, 50 mm/s
- Paper type: Z-fold
- Type: Membrane keypad with tactile feedback / 46 keys
- Anti Drift System (ADS): Automatic compensation of baseline fluctuations caused by polarization voltage fluctuations at the eletrodes.
- Baseline adjustment: ECG presentation on averaged baseline.
- Electrode monitoring: Audible and visual indication on the LCD of disconnected electrodes or fine break. Each single electrode is monitored.
- Copy: In the automatic 12 lead mode , after ECG, recording, copies of the ECG can be printed.
- Test: Automatic performance test upon power up, including verification of the signal path starting at the signal input.
- Ratings: 10 – 120 V (0.32A) / 220 – 240 V (0.16A)
- Frequency: 49 – 65 Hz
- Battery type: NiCad, 18V, 1.4 Ah
- Battery charge time: 4 hours
- Width: 14.5 in (370 mm)
- Height: 3.7 in (94 mm)
- Depth: 12.6 in (320 mm)
- Weight: 12.4 lb. (5.6 kg) with graphics display and battery
GE MAC 1200 ECG Machine Comes complete with the following:
1 GE MAC1200-AAX-CXX-XXX EKG – ECG Machine – Brand New with full 3-year Factory Warranty
1 Pack Internal Battery Integrated Unit
1 Set Patient Cable
1 Set Lead wires
1 Set Silver Mactrode Electrodes
1 Operators Manual
1 Roll Premium Paper for GE MAC1200
1 1 Set Electrode Clips
1 ECG Professionals Maintenance/Inspection Tag
1 Pack Internal Memory Battery