Practical, and affordable, the Clinton SC Series Blood Drawing Chairs feature casual comfort, a minimal footprint and Clinton quality at some of best price points in the industry.
Note: Clinton Blood Drawing Chairs are not engineered to restrain a fainting or falling occupant. The chair’s occupant should NEVER be left unattended.
Features and Benefits
- Straight Padded flip arm and armrests
- Contemporary styling
- Gray powder-coated frame finish
- Adjustable arm width
- Adjustable height and depth flip arm
- Flip arm positions in place when in use, then flips out of the way for easy exit
- 8 alternate choices of arm styles with no upcharge
- 2″ contoured, padded seat and backrest
- Height adjustable armrest
- Non-marking, nylon glides
- Chair-mounted options available
- 300 lbs. load capacity under normal use (136 kg)
ClintonClean armrests use durable plastic instead of upholstery for easier cleaning and sterilization.
- 5-year warranty against manufacturer defects (excludes wear and tear).