Combining looks, comfort, and easy adjustment, the Clinton Power Series Blood Drawing Chairs feature smooth electric height adjustment and the classic comfort of Clinton padded surfaces.
Note: Clinton Blood Drawing Chairs are not engineered to restrain a fainting or falling occupant. The chair’s occupant should NEVER be left unattended.
Features and Benefits
- Padded seat and backrest
- Padded flip arm and armrests
- 1-1/4” square, heavy duty, all-welded, tubular steel,neutral gray powder-coated frame (3.18 cm)
- Contemporary brushed aluminum motor casing
- Power supplies and motors meet UL 60601-1 and CAN/CSA C22.2 601.1
- Hands-free, foot pedal controller
- Adjustable height and depth flip arm with 8″ adjustment range
- Armrest positions in place when in use, then flips out of the way for easy exit
- 8 alternate choices of arm styles with no upcharge
- Height adjustable armrest
- Easy-clean, durable vinyl in a selection of colors
- Chair-mounted options available
- 375 lbs. load capacity under normal use (170 kg)
|Seat||21″||17″||21.5″ – 28.5″|
ClintonClean armrests use durable plastic instead of upholstery for easier cleaning and sterilization.
- 5-year warranty against manufacturer defects (excludes wear and tear).