Cortina Aquacut unique fluid suppresses common dust emissions air abrasion units of the past,while increasing cutting efficiency by eliminating waste constantly created during the cutting process.
The use of fluid reduces the need for high levels of air pressure, thereby increasing patient comfort.
So how is it used? … When the patient sits in the dental chair, you are able to make a quick and effective cleaning of the oral area.
This will present a clearer indication of the patient’s dental condition.
At the turn of a switch, changes Aquacut a cutter powerful ring will in many cases the need for dental turbine.
Is a non-contact, no vibration, heat generation or noise turbine. most cases there is no need for an anesthetic.
The Quattro is a new generation Aquacut unique patented cutting tool, taking the original concept of Brasion air and with the addition of liquid, creating Aquabrasion, a technology much more efficient and smooth. Besides functioning as a cutting tool, the Aquacut also cleans, polishes and dried.
Aquacut Quattro advantages:
Conservative dentistry tooth-friendly. No jumping or stress fractures,
material and minimum sound teeth removal
Reduced treatment times – Fast and versatile
Multiple quadrants treatable in one visit
A must for modern adhesive dental techniques
Ability to cut, polish, clean and dry
Features proprietary Advanced
DUST MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Powder cartridges sealed disposable refills autonomous allow fast and measured. A board power system ensures that there is zero maintenance in this critical area as the cartridges can be simply removed and replaced. This system also allows quick switching between dust grades. The powders are available in 53 micron (red cartridge) and 29 microns (blue cartridge) aluminum oxide for cutting or sodium bicarbonate powder (cartridge clear) to clean and polish.
With performance in mind, the ergonomic design allows comfortable handling in hand and mouth without sacrificing accuracy or control. Nozzle low resistance tungsten tip ensures long handpiece is a high precision instrument performance. The handpiece autoclave becomes more versatile security with a quick release system and comes in two tip sizes: I/ASS8090A – BLUE 0.5MM, I/ASS8092A – GOLD 0.8MM, I/ASS8089A – GREEN 0.4MM and I/ASS8091A – SILVER 0.6MM
The levels of air pressure and quickly calibrated dust through a control panel and easy to use powder selection switch allows instant switching from cutting to polishing.
Sole of the foot control allows the operator to instantly choose any function, allowing all procedures to be carried out through a handpiece SOLA, enabling faster processing and reduced fatigue.
SPECIFICATIONS QUATTRO Aquacut
External sources, compressed air 6 bar (90 psi) minimum dry 7.5 bar (110 psi) maximum. Connecting air supply inlet fitting Ø 4 mm.
Foot Control: Foot valve three-way multifunction to cut, wash and dry control. 2 m (6 ft), the air feed tube of three cores.
Output pressure: continuous cutting / polishing air pressure between 0-7 bar (100 psi), controllable via the rotary switch and
Cutting means 53 and 29 micron aluminum oxide. Infinitely variable rate between 0 and 6 g / min (0.2 ounces) through the switch and turning pressure gauge powder.
Polished Medium: Sodium Bicarbonate.
Handpiece: Anodized aluminum with separate integral dust and fluid channels (both operated by pedal). The nozzles made of stainless steel tube with tungsten carbide tip. Handpieces incorporate quick release system for the convenient exchange of cut sizes.
Color handpieces for simple identification codes size tip:
Silver – 0.6 mm (supplied with the QUATTRO Aquacut)
Purple – 0.3 mm (optional)
Green – 0.4 mm (optional)
Blue – 0.5 mm (optional)
Gold – 0.8 mm (optional)
- Aquacut Quattro is the ideal tool for minimally invasive and cosmetic dentistry.
- Its patient-friendly stain removal and cavity preparation make it a favorite with your patients.
- It’s a fraction of the cost of a hard tissue laser, fast, efficient, cutting and cleaning with very high levels of patient acceptability.
- No direct contact with the tooth structure – no vibration, turbine noise, heat generation or smell, and greatly reduced need for local anesthesia.
- Unique handpiece creates a fluid curtain around the powder medium, for increased efficiency during cutting, and control of airborne powder and debris.
- Triple action foot control speeds treatment by allowing cut, wash and dry operations through the same handpiece.
- No chipping or stress fracturing, and minimal loss of sound tooth material.
- An ideal tool for the repair of composites.
- Aquacut Quattro gives you greater control and flexibility than any other piece of equipment that you own.
- Width: 300mm/11.8”
- Height: 240mm/9.4”
- Depth: 240mm/9.4”
WEIGHT: 4.1Kg (9 lbs)
- EXTERNAL AIR SUPPLY: Clean, dry compressed air, 6 bar (90psi) min, 7.5 bar (110psi) max; inlet air supply 4mm push-in fitting
- FOOT CONTROL: Triple action foot control for cut, wash and dry; 2m (6’) three-core pneumatic supply tube
- OUTPUT PRESSURE: Infinitely variable cutting/ polishing air pressure between 0-7 bar (100psi), controllable via rotating knob and pressure gauge
- CUTTING MEDIA: 53 & 29 micron Aluminium Oxide; powder rate infinitely variable between 0-6g/ min (0.2 oz) via rotating knob and pressure gauge
- POLISHING MEDIUM: Sodium Bicarbonate
- HANDPIECE: Anodised aluminium with protective plastic sleeve; quick release mechanism for easy nozzle changes; stainless steel nozzles with tungsten carbide tips.
- HANDPIECE: 0.4mm, 0.6mm & 0.8mm colour coded for easy tip size identification
- COMPRESSOR: See Zephyr Compressor