The Lifeline VIEW makes it easy for anyone, from first responders to untrained bystanders, to respond confidently and appropriately during an emergency. It’s also the first and only AED with a full-color interactive display that shows step-by-step videos for performing CPR, rescue breathing and external defibrillation.
Like the original award-winning Defibtech AED, the Lifeline VIEW includes all the mission-critical features necessary to provide the most advanced cardiac treatment and exceeds the American Heart Association performance recommendations.
Features and Benefits
- Large, full-color interactive display gives step-by-step instructions and videos for performing CPR, rescue breathing and external defibrillation.
- Built-in metronome counts out the beat so the caregiver knows what to do and when to do it.
- Lightweight, fully integrated design with no lids or moving parts that would confuse or delay a rescue.
- Real Time Protocol Selection allows switchover between compression-only CPR and rescue breathing without skipping a beat.
- One touch status screen gives a complete unit report without turning it on.
- Upgrade protocols and record/retrieve data with a data card.
- Uses biphasic technology, a clinically proven waveform and algorithm to deliver shocks and save lives.
- DDU-2300 Lifeline VIEW AED
- DCF-2003 Standard Four-year Battery
- DDP-2001 Adult Defibrillation Pads
- Operating Guide
- User Manual CD
- 8-year limited warranty on defibrillator.
- 4-year limited warranty on battery.