The Lifeline ECG AED provides the professional user with standard ECG information in addition to a fully-functional AED mode, which gives step-by-step instructions for performing CPR, rescue breathing and external defibrillation. The Lifeline ECG also has Real Time Protocol Selection which enables the user to switch rescue protocols from CPR with breathing to CPR without breathing and back again. Additionally, the Lifeline ECG AED provides a non-diagnostic ECG monitoring mode to allow for heart rhythm and heart rate monitoring using standard ECG electrodes.
The Lifeline ECG AED has clear, calm voice prompts as well as on-screen text prompts. The AED Status Screen displays essential information, such as battery life and pad expiration dates. The Maintenance Mode permits the user to perform maintenance related actions as well as change unit parameters. The Lifeline ECG AED has a brightly lit status indicator and rubberized surfaces.
Features and Benefits
- Large, full-color interactive display gives step-by-step instructions and videos for performing CPR, rescue breathing and external defibrillation.
- View patient’s ECG while in AED mode.
- Built-in metronome counts out the beat so the caregiver knows what to do and when to do it.
- Lightweight, fully integrated design with no lids or moving parts that would confuse or delay a rescue.
- Real Time Protocol Selection allows switchover between compression-only CPR and rescue breathing without skipping a beat.
- Videos show user how to perform a specific part of a rescue, or can display the ECG.
- One touch status screen gives a complete unit report without turning it on.
- Upgrade protocols and record/retrieve data with a data card.
- Uses biphasic technology, a clinically proven waveform and algorithm to deliver shocks and save lives.
- DDU-2450 Lifeline ECG AED
- DCF-2003 Standard Four-Year Battery
- DDP-2001 Adult Defibrillation Pads
- Operating Guide
- User Manual CD
- 8-year limited warranty on defibrillator.
- 4-year limited warranty on battery.