The Lifeline AUTO is a fully automatic defibrillator designed to analyze heart rhythm and automatically deliver a shock—without intervention—if needed. The Lifeline AUTO includes all mission critical features necessary to provide the most advanced treatment for Sudden Cardiac Arrest. Yet it’s so simple and unintimidating to use that even non-medical personnel can effectively save lives.
For first response professionals like police, fire and EMS, the Lifeline AUTO is standard equipment. For schools, offices, malls, factories, and public places, it’s becoming as vital as a fire extinguisher.
Features and Benefits
- Turn the unit on and the AUTO will do the rest. If the unit recognizes that a shock is needed, it will automatically shock the patient.
- A calm voice leads the user through the rescue, clearly and concisely stating each instruction, one step at a time. Brightly lit progress lights provide clear visual text guidance to reinforce voice instructions.
- Two long life batteries are available: a 5 year battery that will deliver 125 shocks or work continuously for 8 hours or a 7 year battery, unique in the industry, which will deliver 300 shocks or work continuously for 16 hours.
- Lightweight, fully integrated design with no lids or moving parts that would confuse or delay a rescue.
- The actively illuminated status indicator shows unit readiness, to ensure that the unit is ready to perform anytime, every time.
- Highly visible yellow color makes the unit easy to locate and deploy.
- Extremely durable; manufactured to withstand dust and water ingress; tested to military standards for shock and vibration; jet aircraft and helicopter tested
- Unit can be upgraded in the field simply by inserting a data card.
- Data from the unit is recorded and easily retrieved from the device using a data card.
- Uses biphasic technology, a clinically proven waveform and algorithm to deliver shocks and save lives.
- Exceeds the American Heart Association performance recommendations—giving the user confidence the correct therapy is being delivered.
- DDU-120 Lifeline AUTO AED
- DCF-200 Five-Year Battery Pack or DCF-210 Seven-Year Battery Pack (both with 9V Batteries)
- DDP-100 Adult Defibrillation Pads
- User Manual
- Quick Start Card
- 8-year limited warranty on defibrillator.
- 5-year limited warranty on battery.