The Lifeline AED is a semi-automatic defibrillator that is technologically advanced enough to include all mission critical features necessary to provide the most advanced treatment for Sudden Cardiac Arrest. Yet is so simple and unintimidating to use that even non-medical personnel can effectively save lives. The Lifeline AED has a simple two button user interface, clear, calm voice prompts, brightly lit progress lights and actively illuminated status indicator. The Lifeline AED has a roomy handle and rubberized surfaces.
- Simple, clear and straightforward: there are only two-buttons on the unit, a green button to turn the unit on and a red one to shock the patient, if needed.
- A calm voice leads the user through the rescue, clearly and concisely stating each instruction, one step at a time. Brightly lit progress lights provide clear visual text guidance to reinforce voice instructions.
- Lightweight, fully integrated design with no lids or moving parts that would confuse or delay a rescue.
- The actively illuminated status indicator shows unit readiness, to ensure that the unit is ready to perform anytime, every time.
- Highly visible yellow color makes the unit easy to locate and deploy.
- Unit can be upgraded in the field simply by inserting a data card.
- Uses biphasic technology, a clinically proven waveform and algorithm to deliver shocks and save lives.
- DDU-100 Lifeline AED
- DCF-200 Five-Year Battery Pack or DCF-210 Seven-Year Battery Pack (both with 9V Batteries)
- DDP-100 Adult Defibrillation Pads
- User Manual
- Quick Start Card
- 8-year limited warranty on defibrillator.
- 4-year limited warranty on battery.