Increase safety by maintaining correct temperatures for various fluid types.
Features and Benefits
- Low-heat-density electrothermal warming provides efficient and even heating
- Maintains safe (°3°F of current setting), accurate temperature levels
- Electronic control with LED display allows you to set and monitor temperature levels and lock settings to eliminate tampering
- Two operating modes ensure safe temperature levels for irrigation fluids, 98-150ºF (37-66ºC), or injection fluids, 98-104ºF (37-40ºC)
- Alarm alerts you if temperature changes 10ºF (6ºC) from current setting.
- Window door allows you to easily monitor inventory level.
- Heavy-duty stainless steel exterior provides durability and ease of cleaning and sanitizing.
- Heavy-duty handle and hinges withstand repeated use.
- One included white epoxy-coated wire basket conveniently holds surgical fluids packaged in bags or bottles
- 4 non-skit rubber feet for counter-top positioning
- Dimensions: 28″ x 16 1/4″ x 20 11/16″
- Maximum Chamber Capacity: 16 Liters