The Astoflo Plus is a unique, environmentally friendly fluid warmer that efficiently warms fluids at flow rates of up to 1,300 ml/hour without the use of warming sets or proprietary disposables. Instead, transfusions and infusions are warmed directly in the patient’s standard tubing set. This economical alternative saves money, eliminates waste, and allows for fast and easy set-up.
Features and Benefits
- Adjustable temperature setting, from 33-43 ° C, in 0.5°C increments.
- Digital display of the set and actual temperatures.
- Audio and visual alarms indicating low and high temperatures.
- Three independent temperature sensors.
- A circuit shut-off to eliminate the risk of overheating.
- The IV line can be detached from the warmer without interrupting the flow of fluids to the patient.
- Astoflo Plus is a waterless, dry-heat warmer that can be wiped clean and disinfected in seconds.
Astoflo Plus Heating Profile
The patented Astoflo Plus Heating Profile uses dry heat to keep fluids warm all the way up to the site of administration. It is available in 180 cm or 240 cm length, and for tubing that is either 4-5 mm or 6-7 mm.
- Heating Profile
- Universal Fixture (for attachment to IV stands)
- Operator’s Manual
- Power Cord
- Height (excluding heating profile): 280 mm / 11 inches
- Width: 120 mm / 5 inches
- Depth (including attachment device): 175 mm / 7 inches
- Weight: 7 lbs.
- Electrical Connections: 115 VAC ±10%, 50-60 Hz
- Power Supply Cord: Hospital Grade Plug, NEMA 5-15P, SJO, SJT 18/3
- Power Consumption: max. 90 W
- Protection Class (IEC 60601-1): I
- Insulation Resistance: > 2 MΩ
- Ground Resistance: ≤ 0.2 Ω
- Equipment Leakage Current: ≤ 0.2 mA
- Applied Part (IEC 60601-1): Type CF supplied with 22 VAC by control unit
- Patient Leakage Current CF:
- < 0.01 mA (N.C.)
- < 0.05 mA (mains to applied part)
- Fuses, Primary (F3, F4): T2H 250 V (5×20 mm)
- Fuse, Secondary (F1): T4H 250 V (5×20 mm)
- IP (IEC 60529): IPX1
- Regulatory Class (per FDA): unclassified
- Operating Mode: Continuous Duty
- Heating Profile Temp.: 33°C to 43°C (±1°C) / 91°F to 109°F (±1°F)
- Safety Temperature Cut-Off: 45.0°C (±1°C) / 113°F ((±1°F)
- Low Temperature Alarm: 33°C (±1°C) / 91°F (±1°F)
- 1-year parts and labor warranty.