ROLAND DWX-4 DENTAL MILLING UNIT
Digital dental technologies are transforming every aspect of the dental industry, making it easier than ever to produce precise crowns, copings and bridges. The latest technological advancements in scanning, CAD/CAM software and CNC milling allow digital dental labs to deliver custom production with speed and precision and enjoy optimal accuracy and repeatability.
The industry’s most user-friendly desktop milling solution, the Roland DWX-4 compact dental mill, is at the forefront of this technological revolution. With the DWX-4, you can mill a single crown or small bridge quickly and economically. Affordably priced, the DWX-4 is ideal for any lab just getting started in digital dentistry or those labs with scanners who no longer wish to outsource production. It’s also the perfect addition to labs that need a second device for urgent jobs. With the DWX-4, these labs can mill a single crown or bridge on demand, without tying up their larger production mills.
This affordable, precise 4-axis desktop mill is an ideal choice for labs just getting started in digital dentistry or for those that want to perform smaller, time-urgent jobs (like a single crown or small bridge) without tying up their larger production mills.
Features and Benefits:
Add to cart
- Compact design is ideally suited for all lab environments
- 2-station automatic tool changer
- 4-axis simultaneous lead/worm screw driven machining
- Tool diagnostics with tool life management
- Air blower to aid with difficult-to-mill materials
- Negative ion generator for neutralizing static electricity
- Multicast capability for connecting up to four DWX dental mills to one computer
- Color-coded LED light signals machine status
- Automatic calibration
- E-mail notification system
- Dust collection system with airflow sensor
- Virtual panel ensures easy operation
- G-code compatible
- Compatible with industry-standard software
- Open architecture for easy integration into a complete production solution
- CAM software included