Lumenis Lightsheer Desire with HS and XC Handpieces
Product Specifications Lightsheer Desire Specifications High Speed (HS) Handpiece Laser Type Diode Wavelength 805 nm Spot Size 22 x 23 mm Repetition Rate Up to 3 Hz Pulse Repetition 1-3 Pulses Fluence 4.5-12 J/cm2 Pulse Width 30-400 ms Peak Power 2310 W XC Handpiece Laser Type Diode Wavelength 805 nm Spot Size 12 x 12 mm Repetition Rate Up to 3 Hz Pulse Repetition 1 Pulse Fluence 10-40 J/cm2 Pulse Width 5-400 ms Peak Power 1920 W Manufacturer Notes LightSheer® DESIRE™
The starting point to your success
More and more people desire to have permanent hair reduction. They want a treatment that is effective, fast and comfortable.
To meet these needs, Lumenis, a leader in laser and energy based technologies, developed the LightSheer DESIRE, the new generation of Laser Hair Reduction system from the LightSheer Family of products, so you can grow your business by offering your patients what they DESIRE.
– Versatile 805nm diode laser.
– 3 handpieces with various spot sizes.
– 2 advanced technologies.
– Upgradable features: add capabilities as your practice grows.
The technology behind the DESIRE
Great clinical results begin with the LightSheer DESIRE 805 nm diode laser empowered by two advanced technologies:
Vacuum Assisted High-Speed Integrated Technology A large 22×35 mm spot size enables the use of low-fluence and with a unique mechanism for pain reduction provides effective, fast and comfortable treatment.
ChillTip Technology – Integrated contact cooling provides epidermal protection for treatment areas requiring precision and higher fluence.
How Vacuum Assisted Technology Works
– Vacuum gently draws skin into the handpiece, skin is stretched thin and target is pulled closer to the energy source.
– Energy is applied to target in which melanocytes are spread apart and blood flow is constricted.
– Target is damaged and skin is released.
Advantages of High-Speed Vacuum Assisted Technology
– Efficacy: reduction in competing chromophores enables delivery of laser energy more efficiently.
– Safety: less energy is absorbed by the epidermis and lower fluence is required since the target is closer to the energy source.
– Decreased pain: The unique vacuum mechanism activates tactile and pressure skin receptors to inhibit the transmission of pain sensation.
How ChillTip™ Works
– Skin is cooled before and during treatment.
– Skin is compressed. Laser beam applied to skin and target is damaged
Advantages of ChillTip Technology
– Safety: superior epidermal protection is achieved through ChillTip contact cooling
– Patient comfort: by continuously cooling the skin, pain and discomfort are significantly reduced.
– Efficacy: Compression of the skin rotates follicle closer to the surface, blenches blood vessels and reduces competing chromophores. High fluence enables treatment of areas requiring precision and thin, light hair.Add to cart