Carestream CS 3500 Intraoral Scanner
The CS 3500 intraoral scanner includes a light guidance system that aides in the capture of the data during the image acquisition process, allowing the user to place more focus on the patient’s mouth rather than the monitor.The end result is a highly precise digital impression of your patients’ mouth in a matter of minutes.
– Handheld and truly portable requiring no trolley and can be plugged into any computer via USB cable
– No traditional impression material or powder required
– Easy to use with a light guidance system that tells you when a scan is successful
– Compact ergonomic shape and slim scanner head
– High angulation scanning
– Unique light guidance system
– Direct USB connection
– Disposable and autoclavable tips
– Virtually automatic bite registration
– 1024×768 image resolution
– Can quickly acquire a full arch of information
– Eliminates the need to painstakingly maneuver the scanner head in patients’ mouths
– Compatible with open system CAD software like Dental Wings, 3Shape, and Exocad
– Comfortable and easy for users to navigate around patients’ mouths, especially during full arch acquisitionsAdd to cart
SaleProduct Description Carestream CS 3600 Intraoral Scanner If your practice integrates a CS 3600 Intraoral Scanner into your systems, you’ll experience faster, easier and more open scanning capabilities. The CS 3600 makes scanning smarter and will adapt to the services your practice handles, whether its restorative, orthodontic, or implant related, it will capture it quickly [...]Add to cart
Compact, slim, & quiet
The CS 7200’s space-saving design not only allows the unit to be placed in small places, but it also makes it the ideal chairside companion—giving you the ability to perform routine intraoral exams without ever leaving your stool.
– Slim, compact design fits practically anywhere
– Quiet scanning ensures a more comfortable exam
– Unit connects directly to computer via USB connection
– Covers daily intraoral indications, including periapical, bitewing, and pediatric exams
Superb images in seconds
Combining a true resolution of 17 lp/mm, a wide exposure range and powerful image processing, the CS 7200 delivers sharp images with exceptional details and high contrast, near-instantly.
– Access first image in as little as 8 seconds
– New processing ensures optimal contrast, sharpness, and low noise images
– Plates’ wide exposure range helps prevent over- or under- exposure
– Preprogrammed anatomical filters generate images with perfect contrast
– 3 scanning modes allow prioritization of speed or resolution
The CS 7200 uses a workflow that’s similar to film—but designed for maximum simplicity. Simply take the x-ray, scan the plate, and the CS 7200 does the rest.
– Images automatically display on your computer screen—no clicks required
– Cable-free plates promote accurate positioning
– Plates available in same sizes as our film (size 0, 1, 2)
– Includes Carestream Dental’s powerful and easy-to-use imaging software
Featuring a simple workflow limiting the risk of mistake, the CS 7200 allows you to focus on your patients, rather than on operating the unit.
– Hygienic sheaths reduce risk of cross-contamination and protect plates from scratches and light
– Unit recognizes when a plate is inserted upside down without erasing the image
– Plates erase automatically after each scan and are ready for reuse
– Thin, flexible plates are as easy to position and as comfortable as film
A cost-effective solution
With a streamlined workflow that puts high-quality images in your hands almost instantly, the CS 7200 will certainly boost your practice’s efficiency—but it offers far more than just that.
– Eliminates film and chemical expenses
– Durable, scratch-resistant plates can be reused hundreds of times
– Replacement plates are relatively inexpensive
– Familiar workflow minimizes training needs
– Includes standard replacement warranty with extended options available
– Theoretical resolution (max): 25 Ip/mm
– True resolution (max): 17 Ip/mm
– Imaging plate size: Size 0 – 22×35 mm, Size 1 – 24×40 mm, Size 2 – 32×42 mm
– Power supply: 100-240 V 9ac), 50/60 Hz, 1.2 A
– Plate erasing: Automatic
– Time to first image: As little as 8s. For one image
– Connectivity: USD
– System dimensions: 130x270x300 mm
– Weight: 3.5 kg
* CS 7200 scanner
* 10x Size 0 Phosphor Plates
* 10x Size 1 Phosphor Plates
* 1x Box of screen barriers bags size 0
* 1x Box of screen barriers bags size 1
* Power supply.
* Scanner driver software CD
* Plate cleaning solventAdd to cart
SaleCarestream Dental sets a new standard in dental imaging, offering an unparalleled streamlined workflow in addition to all the essential elements you need to generate outstanding images. Featuring exclusive Scan & Go technology*, this truly intelligent system automates tasks and combines speed, usability and quality to form one incredibly versatile and compact solution that is [...]Add to cart
SaleIntroduction Carestream Dental is proud to introduce a new digital panoramic system—the CS 8100. With the CS 8100, all of the traditional panoramic system features have been revisited and enhanced in order to bring an innovative panoramic concept to the market—combining the very latest technologies and features into one compact system to help dental professionals [...]Add to cart
SaleKodak RVG 5200 Digital Radiography System The Kodak RVG 5200 system lets you capture and analyze high quality digital radiographs quickly and easily. Like all Kodak Dental Imaging System, it is designed to give you superior results and it is backed up by Kodak expert support team. Specifications True Image Resolution 16 lines/mm Active Area [...]Add to cart
SaleKodak RVG 6100 Digital Radiography System is the ideal solution for any oral healthcare professional. Featuring a lightning-fast USB 2.0 connection, the sensor produces crystal-clear images in a snap—giving you instant access to the highest quality intraoral images in the industry. Combined with our exclusive Logicon Caries Detection Software, the system is the natural choice [...]
SaleThe RVG 6500 System features the latest innovations in digital radiography—while still delivering the highest image resolution (> 20 lp/mm). Since it’s Wi-Fi enabled, you can also keep your operatories cable-free. The result: faster, better mobile performance with no loss in image quality. With a system this flexible and affordable, the RVG 6500 System is [...]
With the RVG 6200, your ideal image is just a few clicks away. Offering a number of user-defined image processing tools, the RVG 6200 allows you to customize images according to your own specifications for enhanced diagnosis and ease of use.
Three anatomical image enhancement modes can be applied to acquired images, including endodontic, periodontic, and dentin-enamel junction, and a user-friendly sharpness filter with dynamic slider bar makes it easy to see contrast changes in real time. Using sharpness ranging from 0 to 6, you can choose the image contrast you prefer.
For your convenience, you can also select an anatomical mode and sharpness level and save it as a custom default setting.
Carestream Dental’s RVG 6200 offers a streamlined, 3-step acquisition process: position, expose, and view. Practitioners simply position the sensor in a patient’s mouth, capture the image and the image appears within seconds, further streamlining workflow.
The RVG 6200’s high-definition image resolution provides film-quality digital images for improved diagnosis. The RVG 6200 also comes with a convenient dose indicator that identifies over- and under-exposures, so practitioners can quickly adjust the settings, reducing the need for retakes. Along with its standard rear-entry cable that makes for easier positioning, the RVG 6200 offers practitioners enhanced ergonomics for increased patient comfort.